Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Bring Back Martin

MA was sacked, get over it. I've got over it now, especially now it's become clearer as to why he was sacked

But then on the other hand we have heard things about Milan being a control freak, selecting what player he wanted, telling MA what players MM wanted to play in the squad.

So there's arguments on both sides, so nothing is "clearer"!

what did i miss :dunno: have we had some confirmed reasons why he was sacked ;

Read his signature, It's means fuk all, he's believing what he wants to believe just like I am with the Milan "doing it his way" rumours.

When he says it's become "clearer" it become no clearer just another rumour and arguement to add to the saga.

The Birch wanted him gone, as did others, and MM is good friends with the Birch

The final straw that made the Birch plead with MM to make him go was prior to the Watford game, The Birch was in the home changing room with the players and MA rudely told him to get lost and go away

Bwahahahaha are these supposed to justify why MA was sacked? Surely if these are some of the main reasons, it just makes it look like an even more stupid decision.

The Birch is a likeable guy but I'd rather the team won than the half-time crossbar competition runs smoothly. If someone tells him to fook off and then beats arguably the best team in the league 4-1 that's fine by me.

Anyway, shouldn't let myself get caught up in the pointless arguments over MA's dismissal cus of someone's ridiculous sig blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

MA was sacked, get over it. I've got over it now, especially now it's become clearer as to why he was sacked

Is this your stunning investigative skill at work again? :unsure:

The same investigative brilliance that lead you to declare (repeatedly) the away kit as being black several months before it was released? :unsure::blink::whistle:

Is this your stunning investigative skill at work again? :unsure:

The same investigative brilliance that lead you to declare (repeatedly) the away kit as being black several months before it was released? :unsure::blink::whistle:

I was half right. Cos it turned out to be the training kit (which is black)

Well if you're half right about MA that means he was sacked for telling the Birch to FO for being an arse, we should've given him a medal and a pay rise. :D

Well if you're half right about MA that means he was sacked for telling the Birch to FO for being an arse, we should've given him a medal and a pay rise. :D

He was told to get out of the changing room prior to the Watford game. Usually, he goes in to wish the players good luck etc.

Half right or half wrong?

I consider you to be mostly wrong... you stated that the away kit was black. You stated it as a fact. Repeatedly.

The away kit is yellow, hence you are wrong. Very wrong. :)

I thought Milan and the Birch didn't get on ? I read Bring Back the Birch and Milan fined him about a million times. Still end of the day if we where improving who cares if Martin was a tad rude to the cleaners or the guy who cuts the grass.

Half right or half wrong?

I consider you to be mostly wrong... you stated that the away kit was black. You stated it as a fact. Repeatedly.

The away kit is yellow, hence you are wrong. Very wrong. :)

I thought it was a fact. I was wrong, get over it :)

But were we though? Although it was obvious he needed more time, with the investment on the playing squad over the summer the performances bar Watford were unforgivably substandard.

Palace was indeed a improvement, We lose there normally and the second half we wanted it more then them. Blackpool was good. Ok we lose but we made alot of chances and a better day they go in. I like Martin wore his heart on his sleave and would tell it has it was.

ONE MARTIN ALLEN !

Yes, but thats not what it's down to. The fact is that him and MM didn't see eye to eye so that would put the future of the club in jeperdy. Im sure this has been discussed many a time in all sorts of threads. Its gettting tiresome and boring now. :@

Whats that got to do with the price of bread? Talk sense!

Saying how he was the best manager we had since well you know. We had like 4 years of crap and seem things where picking up and now seems with Monkey head fav to take over. Things are going back down.

Saying how he was the best manager we had since well you know. We had like 4 years of crap and seem things where picking up and now seems with Monkey head fav to take over. Things are going back down.

Yes, because Im sure you'd do a much better job than Peter 'Monkey Head' Reid.

:rolleyes::|:|:|

Yes, because Im sure you'd do a much better job than Peter 'Monkey Head' Reid.

:rolleyes::|:|:|

No but im sure Martin Allen would off. The Cov fans are laughing at the prospect of Peter Reid becoming our manager. There'll tell you how crap he is.

Archived