Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Bring Back Martin

Perfectly good manager gone because of our control freak chairman, and it will keep on happening. Hence why i'm going on and on to do something. Allen worked his tits off since he arrived, had to deal with control freak, watch one of his own players have a heart attack and then get the nudge. come on people thats disgusting behaviour on milan's behalf :( not nice stuff all round the past 24 hours.

i think the sacking of Allen is a disgrace and a really stupid move, but maybe Mandaric has a genuinely good reason for it. I doubt it's the case but rather than protest i'll just be cheering on the players and waiting to see what MM does next. After all, without him we'd have absolutely nothing to get excited about (bar the chance of avoiding relegation). Don't get me wrong though, on the face of it. MA's dismissal is a poor and rash decision.

Yeah lets not do anything and get warnock, hoddle or roedor in and pretend every is rosy in the garden on saturday. To be honest i hope we lose and the fans prove a point. Strange i know but.... Its been a strange few 24 hours.

To vent frustration I suggest a load turn up at the Walkers asking for answers and chanting MA`s name. I am as fooked off as the next man mate but printing out bring back MA banners wont get him back. I want answers and not the impossible. BTW all this is your fault with that Allen out thread of the other day. Milan must have read it and acted FFS. I just hope he doesn't heed to my suggestion of bringing back Mr No Pause No Breath Dave Bassett lol

Do people really think that a few banners will make Milan change his mind? Are you mad?

I can't exactly see him sitting in the stand at Argyle, thinking to himself.. 'hmm, some people have protested against my decision, fookin hell I best re-instate him!' IT WON'T HAPPEN. Milan does things his way, he showed that at Pompey and now he's showing it here. At the end of the day im just as mad as the next man and think that 'sacking' Allen is ludacris, but its happened and nothing will change it im afriad. Also, we could be in Forests position if it wasn't for Manderic's doller, league bloody 1. It's funny how people quickly forget that. You've gotta look at both sides of the coin lads..

Jesus Christ. Some of you are thick as sh*t.

The banners would be there to show that the fans were backing Allen and that Mandaric was wrong in sacking him.

They aren't going to be there to bring him back. :rolleyes:

I understand that, BUT... I tell you what instead, print a hundread off, post them to my address and I will wipe my arse with them for the next month. They will be more use doing that than at the match on saturday. Honestly its a waste of paper and ink, think of the trees! Milan will not be changing his mind, or frankly give a fook what a few hundreds fans think at the game. If he can take the flack after sacking a good manager after a few games then he can take the flack of the frustrated fans. Im sure you will be building a shrine for him when were back in the big time in a few years. Think of the bigger picture

I understand that, BUT... I tell you what instead, print a hundread off, post them to my address and I will wipe my arse with them for the next month. They will be more use doing that than at the match on saturday. Honestly its a waste of paper and ink, think of the trees! Milan will not be changing his mind, or frankly give a fook what a few hundreds fans think at the game. If he can take the flack after sacking a good manager after a few games then he can take the flack of the frustrated fans. Im sure you will be building a shrine for him when were back in the big time in a few years. Think of the bigger picture

Once were finished a tour of league one... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived