Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Bring Back Martin

It lets Milan know what you think, but lets face it, a turnaround is 100% not going to happen.

It did with Spinelli at Livorno. Fans refused to go. Squad refused to play until he got Arrigoni back.

For the fans not going to Plymouth I suggest prehaps print it off and post it FAO Milan Mandaric to the Walkers Stadium.

With a cover note demand the full truth on the matter, For both parties (Martin Allen and Milan Mandaric) fook the confidentiality legal matters if I was Martin Allen i'd be ringing all the tabloids slagging Milan off and if I was Milan i'd be making a statement to the fans telling what exactly what has gone on.

And thats not gonna happen here...

Hehe come on. Just leave them a scotch each. In the case of Arrigoni, he wasn't a brilliant coach but like Allen he was reorganising the club from top down.

Il take some and give them out around the away end.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO THAT FLUDIE M8. MARTIN ALLEN WAS THE PERFECT MAN FOR THIS CLUB AND OUR FANS. UNFORTUNATELY THE EGOTISTICAL BUSINESSMAN WHO WAS HIS BOSS WAS TOO WORRIED ABOUT THE PROFILE OF LEICESTER CITY THAN THE OPINION OF THE PEOPLE THAT REALLY MATTER: US.MARTIN ALLEN GENUINLY CARED FOR OUR CLUB AND THE FANS. NOT ALOT OF MANAGERS WOULD CRY THEIR EYES OUT IN FRONT OF A RIVAL CROWD WOULD THEY? BRING BACK MARTIN!!!

i was going to write to Milan regarding this situation. He said after last night he relised what was important, couldn't he relise at the same time that his stupid fued about signing big name players was pathetic. Anyway i relised this was pointless so doing something along the lines that u guys to do is perfect. I want every single fan in the away end to have these banners and chant like they did away at preston for the entire 90mins to help us stay up, to help us get the man who has brought back whats been missing since o'neil left. Lets be vocal, let show our frustration, because otherwise milan is going to hire an arse licker from the interviews he took earlier in the summer who had less passion then martin and be his bitch and say yes to every single big name mentioned. Lets give it ago, atleast we can say we've tried and perhaps make milan stand back and think. I also think we should chant milan is not a leicester fan along with bring back martin, because these decisions are hindering the club. He made one good appointmant at porstmouth and that was his first one harry redknapp, and look what happened there, he knew he made a mistake. So lets make him relise he's made the same error.

Its worth ago for one 90 mins anyway. Even if we do take the lead etc it will all end up in appointing warnock or hoddle, so lets show our passion throughout.

milan and redknapp had a bigger bust up when he left for southampton, this is nothing compared to that and he came back. So there is a point of some sort so lets exploit it and believe in it. Did portsmouth expect harry back, hmmmmmmmmmmm no but he did.

There is a point. It vents frustration, allows us to show Martin Allen what we really thought of him, and hopefully makes Mandaric think.

To vent frustration I suggest a load turn up at the Walkers asking for answers and chanting MA`s name. I am as fooked off as the next man mate but printing out bring back MA banners wont get him back. I want answers and not the impossible. BTW all this is your fault with that Allen out thread of the other day. Milan must have read it and acted FFS. I just hope he doesn't heed to my suggestion of bringing back Mr No Pause No Breath Dave Bassett lol

To vent frustration I suggest a load turn up at the Walkers asking for answers and chanting MA`s name. I am as fooked off as the next man mate but printing out bring back MA banners wont get him back. I want answers and not the impossible. BTW all this is your fault with that Allen out thread of the other day. Milan must have read it and acted FFS. I just hope he doesn't heed to my suggestion of bringing back Mr No Pause No Breath Dave Bassett lol

Your never gonna get answers as I said in another thread, This isn't a Mutual Agreement, MA has been sacked but if they go for the Mutual Agreement option both parties sign something saying Milan can't divulage information regarding what went on behind the scenes and there fallings out and MA can't slag Milan off to the press, its to protect both parties.

If Milan brings in a good manager and the manager does well I will be happy and happy with Milan but I don't think i'll forgive Milan for sacking MA until Milan comes out answers questions and justifies his reasons for sacking MA, and due to the "Mutual Agreement" it ain't gonna happen!

MA's sacking will remain a mystery!

Archived