Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Fernando Santos

benfica, just wanted to tell the updates about marco ferreira, so i joined the forum, hope you guys have nothing wrong against it?

If this turns out to be false you will be banished to the depths of hell by all of us on here. Just so you know like.

If this turns out to be false you will be banished to the depths of hell by all of us on here. Just so you know like.

Why will he, he's provided the link from a Benfica website/forum. The fact that Sky and The Mirror reported on this a few weeks ago suggests there's some truth there somewhere.

I still think Ferreira will be, Benfica has said he's over here to complete the deal. Unless either party uses the withdrawal method to prevent any long term responsibility.

The word on the street is that Barton says he is not here, is not signing and has never heard of Leicester.

did barton also say that there wasn't a problem between allen and milan?

He's usually spot on i know but, just hoping, there will be a little bit of light on this dark week at city.

Daggers was joking about Barton. He's not been seen since he threw all his scotch eggs in one basket.

Archived