Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Fernando Santos

Look at all those teams he has managed.

Why would he want to come here?

1) He probably can't speak English.

2) A majority of his recent teams have been in the champions league.

3) And if he wants to manage in the second tier of English Football then he will always fear being sacked and going to a different country and then suddenly getting sacked for no apparent reason could have an effect on his life.

Look at all those teams he has managed.

Why would he want to come here?

1) He probably can't speak English.

2) A majority of his recent teams have been in the champions league.

3) And if he wants to manage in the second tier of English Football then he will always fear being sacked and going to a different country and then suddenly getting sacked for no apparent reason could have an effect on his life.

Won't be a "yes" man then! :thumbup:

Dean Thomas?

He might be good for Leicester City FC - Good old Dean Thomas, I talk to him sometimes when I am at The Marstons Stadium, he's a likeable guy.

But one thing Leicester City doesn't want is a Forgien Manager, keep with the British thing.

Regards

Craig Adams

He might be good for Leicester City FC - Good old Dean Thomas, I talk to him sometimes when I am at The Marstons Stadium, he's a likeable guy.

But one thing Leicester City doesn't want is a Forgien Manager, keep with the British thing.

Regards

Craig Adams

I was only joking :unsure:

Regards

Craig Adams

Yeah - those Forgien Managers are nothing but trouble.

I remember by first trek to The Forge to pick a Manager, I had so much trouble with him, I took him straight back and opted for a clueless, dour Scottish one. I thought he must have been astute though, because he wore spectacles. What a tw at he turned out to be.

Anyway, I digress. DO NOT get your managers from The Forge. Forgien Managers are BAD NEWS!

Agreed :D

The way that MA used to come on the OS to post his personal messages are very similar to Craigs posts in here. I don't want to start any rumours but a mate of mines dad who does some cabbing had Dolly Parton in his cab last week and she said that she thought that Craig was actually Martin Allen and she must know because she has a theme park and big Chebbies.

Craig for president. :D

Horrible coach, keep him away from you guys :D very bad tactically, and doesnt like wingers, he plays a diamond formation with 4 Inner midfielders,

Seems alright for us then

Kisishev

weso Clemence

Hume

Archived