Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marlon King

Some questions...

Hello, right,

Why was Allen sacked?

Are you glad there is a replay to Forest because you were losing?

if you ask the fans they will say they have no idea why we he was sacked- we played bloody well against the hornets and its very frustrating after just three league games that he has been sacked... if you ask people at the club it was because Allen had argued and fallen out with Mandaric.

as for the second question, i would not of complained if we had forfeited the game as im far more concerned about our player who collapsed.....

Hello, right,

Why was Allen sacked?

Only Milan really knows the answer to the first question.

As for the second question, I don't really care about the replay. The health of Clive Clarke seems more important to me.

Why was Allen sacked?

Because Milan is a prat! And until he comes out and justifies his reasons for sacking MA I and many others i'm sure will side with MA, Milan won't justify his reason's because of the legal agreements which is a shame - for Milan!

I'm sure i'll forgive Milan over time because we would be in a worse posistion without Milan but will not forgive on this particular decision!

Not really, A player nearly died and was very ill, Atleast we have another chance yes but i'd take losing over what happened given the choice.

I dont agree with this 'were not bothered about the reply' bollocks. Im sure Clarke would want the team to go to Forest and win.

i dont think anyone woulod want us to go to forest and lose.. i just wouldnt of complained if they had been awarded the game after the events that happened...

i dont think anyone woulod want us to go to forest and lose.. i just wouldnt of complained if they had been awarded the game after the events that happened...

I would of been even more pissed off. One of our players almost died and we lost to the scum. Bad times.

I dont agree with this 'were not bothered about the reply' bollocks. Im sure Clarke would want the team to go to Forest and win.

I seriously couldn't care what Clarke wanted us to do. What matters is his health.

Anybody who thinks avoiding a defeat to your rivals is more important than a player's health has something wrong with them.

I seriously couldn't care what Clarke wanted us to do. What matters is his health.

Anybody who thinks avoiding a defeat to your rivals is more important than a player's health has something wrong with them.

When did i say that you clown? His health is on the up. Your talking like if we play Forest in a few weeks we will injure him again.

if you ask the fans they will say they have no idea why we he was sacked- we played bloody well against the hornets and its very frustrating after just three league games that he has been sacked... if you ask people at the club it was because Allen had argued and fallen out with Mandaric.

as for the second question, i would not of complained if we had forfeited the game as im far more concerned about our player who collapsed.....

we played that crap tuesday we might aswell of forfeited the game, i think people forgot the shambolic display we had to witness before the terrible incident

Archived