Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Marco Ferreira

Good news after such a lousy week.

Don't care who came up with the idea to sign him, as long as he is a decent player.

On paper looks as if he has the pedigree.

Hopefully we will see him play at the QPR game, that should give us some insight as to how good he is.

QUOTE(Ashley @ Sep 1 2007, 12:00 PM)

Who will take freekicks now?

"I'm sure Milan will let the players sort that out amongst themselves."

either that or he will interveiw all players for the job of free kick specialst, have a 3 hour meeting if someone misses one.and not stop searching for a free kick taker until he has the right man for the job. even if he has to go through 20 players to find the right one. and probably still change his mind anyway ...

QUOTE(Ashley @ Sep 1 2007, 12:00 PM)

Who will take freekicks now?

"I'm sure Milan will let the players sort that out amongst themselves."

either that or he will interveiw all players for the job of free kick specialst, have a 3 hour meeting if someone misses one.and not stop searching for a free kick taker until he has the right man for the job. even if he has to go through 20 players to find the right one. and probably still change his mind anyway ...

lol

This is good news... it's been the weakness of the side so far this season IMO... and stop gapping it with those who are normally midfielder or a right side winger will lead to no success... ;)

Glad to see Milan agrees and we have a new winger... not only that, one who is fast, who is experienced and who plays on the left... lets hope he can be good for us as it would be nice to have a side that has some balance right across the park... :)

Should be easily good enough to tear it up at this level IMO; I'd play him on the left, I'm pretty sure he's played there in the past, because, let's be honest the right is looking pretty strong with Kaebi and the left looks dire. Although of course, he'll provide us with the flexibility to switch wings as well. Goes to show, as others have said, just who's making most of the signings...

Archived