Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Marco Ferreira

Pretty pleased with this. Thought it was taking a long time to happen. Nice to see us signing International players from Benfica. I get the impression he is more of a right sided player but I'm hoping he'll play on the left for us.

I assume the rumoured clause about an option to buy at the end of the season didn't happen?????

I hope he plays where he belongs.

I hope he plays where he belongs.

I've read somewhere that Portuguese players are trained hard on both sides, especially wide playing players, so I presume that this guy can play anywhere on the flanks, be it at the back or in midfield.

I think he's going to be one of our better signings, he has good pedigree and is only29. We all have to wait and see with our own eyes.

I've read somewhere that Portuguese players are trained hard on both sides, especially wide playing players, so I presume that this guy can play anywhere on the flanks, be it at the back or in midfield.

I think he's going to be one of our better signings, he has good pedigree and is only29. We all have to wait and see with our own eyes.

Did Milan contract you for the entire season or are you on a month by month arrangement? :huh:

Correct & I hope so too! You would have thought with his past he would have much needed quality and experience :cool:

It'll be interesting to see where Milan plays him. At the moment, it seems like we've now got 2 right wingers in Kaebi and Ferreira.

Not too sure his pedigree is as good as people think. It's certainly a mixed bag with 4 international caps, yet also an odd exile in Japan. Looking at wikipeda and his stats, he's never played that many games in a season, averaging around 20 games a season. Could be great but equally could be appalling.

Still, his name sounds a bit like Ferrari and he's foreign...

Ronaldo, Queresma and Nani are the three Portuguese wingers in the national team atm and are all right footers equally adept at playing left or right wing, as was the great Luis Figo.

Archived