Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Marco Ferreira

Great to hear he finally signed. Thanks also to the Portuguese dude whose name I cant remember who appeared on the MF thread in the transfers who gave us the tip off that he was flying over to sign on loan. :thumbup:

Fulop

Chambers N'Gotty/McAuley Kisnorbo Clarke*

Kaebi Wesolowski/Kishishev Clemence Ferreira

De Vries/Cort Campbell/Hume

*We gotta have faith in his ability to recover, for his sake

I think that's a more than adequate set of players, especially as we have Sheehan, Stearman, Mattock, Henderson etc. in reserve. I'm happy. Time to move on now, we've still got a season to look forward to.

Yes, yes he is.

As are you, last couple of nights back to your whoring best :D

To be honest I had to make up for the fact that the site was down when MA got sacked and I couldn't post 300 times a day which is the lifestyle I have become accustomed too. I went out for a few beers tonight but not a heavy one as I'm with my son tomorrow morning so I am sober enough to whore myself until the real early hours. Whata slag I am. :D

To be honest I had to make up for the fact that the site was down when MA got sacked and I couldn't post 300 times a day which is the lifestyle I have become accustomed too. I went out for a few beers tonight but not a heavy one as I'm with my son tomorrow morning so I am sober enough to whore myself until the real early hours. Whata slag I am. :D

Hmmmm.

You'll be catching me soon.

Up in 5 hours. Sweet.

Been searching about this guy and it seems that he is very limited, runs a lot but often into dead ends. And his crosses are quite horrendous to say the least.

Still, I'll wait to pass judgment until I see him. I'm still a bit optimistic that he can hack it at this level.

Surely it was meant to be Kaebi in the left and Shaun (I like Coke) Newton on the right?

Obviously with Marco Ferreira arriving we can ignore Newton for a bit (Thankfully).

Still short at left back though...

Surely it was meant to be Kaebi in the left and Shaun (I like Coke) Newton on the right?

Obviously with Marco Ferreira arriving we can ignore Newton for a bit (Thankfully).

kaebi has always been on the right. wight back, right winger.. always played right.

Now why does everyone think Kaebi plays on the left?

Sounds like a good signing. The name does sound familiar, does he have any caps for Portugal. Also if hes been at clubs like Atletico Madrid, Benfica, Porto I assume he'd have some sort of european experience. Good signing. Doubt he'l play today though?

Four first team caps I think.

Archived