Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest lcfc80

anyone else feel that we have lost our club?

Guest lcfc80

Now over the years, and I don't mean just the last 10 or so like a lot of johnny come latelies, we have always been frustrated by the efforts of our board. For many years we never seemed to spend and sold our best assets. I remember when we floated on the stockmarket and recalled thinking it may of not been for the best. What i'm getting at is although the hard tines we had in the past i do think at least the majority of people involved in running the club were actually doing it for the sake of the club and its best interests. Now however I'm not so sure. Does anyone else feel we have lost 'our' club and all it is someone else's toy?

discuss

Now over the years, and I don't mean just the last 10 or so like a lot of johnny come latelies, we have always been frustrated by the efforts of our board. For many years we never seemed to spend and sold our best assets. I remember when we floated on the stockmarket and recalled thinking it may of not been for the best. What i'm getting at is although the hard tines we had in the past i do think at least the majority of people involved in running the club were actually doing it for the sake of the club and its best interests. Now however I'm not so sure. Does anyone else feel we have lost 'our' club and all it is someone else's toy?

discus

Javelin.

In essence it is someone else's toy, but the owner wants to improve that toy, and then share it with the thousands of fans who want to see the improved model.

Yes I also realise thats a crap toy analogy.

:rolleyes:

discuss

Bits are lost but we are still here. Football has changed in many ways some better some worse. The things that annoy me are the changes which are self inflicted like an updated PHG :@

I don't believe I have come to the point that you have. I still feel an association with the club but that may be because I want to feel it.

I always said I would hate something Like an Abramovic to come in and remove all traditions of what we were before the Bankroller was in. Success is very nice but there is definitely a price. We are Leicester after all

Not at all. The day they start charging crazy prices like that at Chelsea and when players just want the money and not to play will be when we've lost the club and it has just turned into a business opportunity for millionaires and not an actual football club for fans.

Guest lcfc80
Bits are lost but we are still here. Football has changed in many ways some better some worse. The things that annoy me are the changes which are self inflicted like an updated PHG :@

I don't believe I have come to the point that you have. I still feel an association with the club but that may be because I want to feel it.

I always said I would hate something Like an Abramovic to come in and remove all traditions of what we were before the Bankroller was in. Success is very nice but there is definitely a price. We are Leicester after all

my thread is back wow.

i'd prefer to take football back to pre hillsboro' myself. when football was proper and just football

discuss

Don't you think an apology is in order? :dunno:

Guest lcfc80
Don't you think an apology is in order? :dunno:

what because someone messed around with my thread and took it off the board?

so thinking about it, don't you think you should keep your nose out

Archived