Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Plymouth post match

100% in agreement. Just as at Portsmouth, if Leicester do get any success it will be in spite of Mandaric not because of him.
Let me explain further as you seem to have missed the point. Mandaric's money and Mandaric's decisions are two separate things. One is very useful while the other is a liabilty.

oh right, i get your point now... you're saying that if we are succesful, like portsmouth, it will be IN SPITE OF... milan's money, milan's contacts, milan's business nous, milan's motivational factor, milan's capacity to buy the sort of players last season we could only dream of... i see, well, damn it lets get rid of him now cause milan's influence is just gonna slow our progress towards greatness right down.. :doh:

oh right, i get your point now... you're saying that if we are succesful, like portsmouth, it will be IN SPITE OF... milan's money, milan's contacts, milan's business nous, milan's motivational factor, milan's capacity to buy the sort of players last season we could only dream of... i see, well, damn it lets get rid of him now cause milan's influence is just gonna slow our progress towards greatness right down.. :doh:

You cleary have a problem with grasping the concept of understanding. What good was/were Milan's money, nous, contacts and motivational skills as Portsmouth continually staved off relegation after relegation......until Harry Redknapp arrived?

And Portsmouth's current success has as much to do with Milan selling half ownership to the current chairman, Gaydamak, who promptly strengthened the squad.

You cleary have a problem with grasping the concept of understanding. What good was/were Milan's money, nous, contacts and motivational skills as Portsmouth continually staved off relegation after relegation......until Harry Redknapp arrived?

And Portsmouth's current success has as much to do with Milan selling half ownership to the current chairman, Gaydamak, who promptly strengthened the squad.

um, yeah, but you said if LEICESTER have any success it will be in spite... oh why bother, this is all in the wrong thread anyway. fact is milan will allow us to have better players than if he wasn't here, so it will be in some part BECAUSE of milan, and yo can't seriously argue that portsmouth are succesful JUST because of redknapp - did he pay todorov's wages himself?... utter rubbish (can you grasp the concept of understanding that?)

um, yeah, but you said if LEICESTER have any success it will be in spite... oh why bother, this is all in the wrong thread anyway. fact is milan will allow us to have better players than if he wasn't here, so it will be in some part BECAUSE of milan, and yo can't seriously argue that portsmouth are succesful JUST because of redknapp - did he pay todorov's wages himself?... utter rubbish (can you grasp the concept of understanding that?)

Did not Martin O'Neill succeed at Leicester in spite of Martin George, Pierpoint and others? Or was our Barrie's Fox Leisure funds the real reason for that success? The same goes for Harry Redknapp and Portsmouth. Was not Peter Taylor the biggest disaster in the history of Leicester City despite John Elsom letting him spend as if there were no tomorrow?

We'll just have to disagree as to who is the most important figure at a football club. I say the manager. You say the chairman. Fine.

Did not Martin O'Neill succeed at Leicester in spite of Martin George, Pierpoint and others? Or was our Barrie's Fox Leisure funds the real reason for that success? The same goes for Harry Redknapp and Portsmouth. Was not Peter Taylor the biggest disaster in the history of Leicester City despite John Elsom letting him spend as if there were no tomorrow?

We'll just have to disagree as to who is the most important figure at a football club. I say the manager. You say the chairman. Fine.

We are... :cool:

ok, fair enough - but i didn't say any such thing, don't know where you got that from, i said that the chairman is a necessity rather than an obstacle, never mentioned the manager...??

but, it's all a bit of a mess, ain't it?

our defence looked solid, the attack very quiet, Hume doing the most of the running. Our left side looked weak, and I was dissapointed that Fryatt never made the squad.

Spotted Beaglehole and Stowell having a run round the Hoe, Beaglehole was wearing a Leeds United training top??

I enjoyed the whole weekend in Plymouth tho even if the match wasn't up to much!

Archived