Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Great chance in the next few games

With 3 home games in the next 4 league games we have a great chance of getting some results and pushing ourselves up the table into the play off places. We have games against QPR, Stoke and Wolves at home which are vital matches. The games against Stoke and Wolves are 6 pointer must wins as they are 2 sides who will be up there competing for the play off places this season. If we can win those 3 home games it will be fantastic and we will probably move into the top six for the first time in 4 years. I just hope we can get a decent manager in, players continue to score goals and we give players like Kaebi matches as i feel he could be key to a promotion push for Leicester this season. The manager for me realistically would have to be Paul Jewell but someone like Brendan Rodgers could be a hit after managing at the top level with Chelsea reserves. Some may say managing a reserve side isn't good enough but the Chelsea reserve team i think would comfortably be promoted from this division and could be a premiership team themselves. A few names that haven't been going around who i would like as manager would have to be Carlos Queiroz but i'm not sure if he would leave the Man U assistant managers post at this time. Ruud Gullit could be an option as there are rumours around that he wants to manage in England again. Martin O Neil, of course there is a 99.99999% chance we won't get him but it would be amazing if we did but we won't.

These next 4 league games are crucial and if we can win those key home matches against QPR, Stoke and Wolves we can really start to push up the table.

Come on Leicester! :thumbup:

Get well soon, and back in a Leicester shirt Clive

There are still question marks having over the club at the moment and thats down to us being managerless but I have faith in the squad that has been assembled but we desperately need someone of quality to come in and steer the ship upwards.

I agree we have a great chance of wracking points up but after Watford and spells against Palace and Blackpool, I actually wasnt worried about the team on the pitch that much, especially with players like Fryatt, Cort and Kaebi having not featured and I feel even more confident now that Marco has signed.

Yes we should be win those games - I always work of the basic rule that if you win your home games and draw your away games (92 pts) then you will go up.

So currently we are 3 points behind that schedule, so a win at charlton will get us back on track. We also need to win those 3 home games.

If we dont win them 2/3 I think we can kiss automatic promotion goodbye (not that it was ever likely)

With 3 home games in the next 4 league games we have a great chance of getting some results and pushing ourselves up the table into the play off places. We have games against QPR, Stoke and Wolves at home which are vital matches. The games against Stoke and Wolves are 6 pointer must wins as they are 2 sides who will be up there competing for the play off places this season. If we can win those 3 home games it will be fantastic and we will probably move into the top six for the first time in 4 years. I just hope we can get a decent manager in, players continue to score goals and we give players like Kaebi matches as i feel he could be key to a promotion push for Leicester this season. The manager for me realistically would have to be Paul Jewell but someone like Brendan Rodgers could be a hit after managing at the top level with Chelsea reserves. Some may say managing a reserve side isn't good enough but the Chelsea reserve team i think would comfortably be promoted from this division and could be a premiership team themselves. A few names that haven't been going around who i would like as manager would have to be Carlos Queiroz but i'm not sure if he would leave the Man U assistant managers post at this time. Ruud Gullit could be an option as there are rumours around that he wants to manage in England again. Martin O Neil, of course there is a 99.99999% chance we won't get him but it would be amazing if we did but we won't. These next 4 league games are crucial and if we can win those key home matches against QPR, Stoke and Wolves we can really start to push up the table.

Come on Leicester! :thumbup:

Get well soon, and back in a Leicester shirt Clive

I've highlighted my favourite parts :worship:

Well if we didn't sack Allen, i'd bet on us taking three points from this one.

But now, with a new manager likely to be in place and the F1 guys in charge of QPR, it should be a lot closer. :/

The transfer window is shut so QPR having millions now is useless until January and by then it will probably be too late for them to push for the play offs.

The transfer window is shut so QPR having millions now is useless until January and by then it will probably be too late for them to push for the play offs.

It's not about the money - the QPR fans and players will feel the same way we did when Mandaric took over.

Our biggest league win season came against Coventry, Mandaric's first game at Leicester, so I expect to see a similar response from QPR.

That said, i'm not even sure whether the take over at QPR will be complete by the time we meet.

kudos for your positivity - there's so much negativity and 'what if'ing around here at the moment...

who knows what will happem, the 'new manager' curse does allow for a draw, but curses are meant to be broken, it's not actually a curse, just a series of coincidences....

Archived