Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dog_4

Kisnorbo

I'm sorry I just can't agree with the vast majority of names on that list.

Mills used to be good, now is not.

Bougherra, as someone else has said, was a panic buy.

Ward - don't make me laugh.

Alexander - old, slow, experienced but that's it. He just scores a lot of goals cos he takes pens so gets a lot of press coverage (relatively speaking). If he was any good, would Preston have sold him to Burnley?!

N'Gotty is not as good as PK any more, but remains a very assured defender.

Naysmith is a better player than PK, but is not as good defensively as him. So PK is the better 'defender'.

Morgan is a thug, but not a bad one, I'd put him on a par with PK.

Simek - that's a total joke.

DeMerit - Just not as good. Never been convinced by him, people are seduced by his zero to hero story.

Robinson - yes, he is a better defender.

Barnett - was awesome against us last year, not seen enough to be sure.

Clement - used to be better than PK, not any more, he doesn't even start regularly for WBA!!!

Hows Madjid Bougherra a panic buy? The guy was immense for Wednesday last season and if I remember correctly he did produce one or two good performances while Charlton was fighting for their lives in the Prem. Maybe not Prem material but he's certainly up there with one of the best centre halves in this league.

Hows Madjid Bougherra a panic buy? The guy was immense for Wednesday last season and if I remember correctly he did produce one or two good performances while Charlton was fighting for their lives in the Prem. Maybe not Prem material but he's certainly up there with one of the best centre halves in this league.

I agree with the the over rated French-Algerian Marsielle player.

I agree with the the over rated French-Algerian Marsielle player.

Oh no you didn't :o

Over-rated my arse. Watch him tear England apart next summer (if we even get there at all).

Boy is sheer quality :worship:

Oh no you didn't :o

Over-rated my arse. Watch him tear England apart next summer (if we even get there at all).

Boy is sheer quality :worship:

Good player.

Not the next Zidane though as people keep saying to my great annoyance just because he's A) He's Algerian and B) plays for Marseille.

Good player.

Not the next Zidane though as people keep saying to my great annoyance just because he's A) He's Algerian and B) plays for Marseille.

Zidane never played for Marseille though. But I get what you saying. Not fair on the lad to be compared and touted as the next Zidane. He's not that good.

You would have to wonder how good he was when Charlton brought in Paddy Mac and followed it up with a deadline day swoop for Sam Sodje. He hasn't started in all there games either and was absent from there last two games, wins against Stockport and Crystal Palace. I'm not saying i don't rate him as I have never seen him play but he hasnt set the world alight down there.

You would have to wonder how good he was when Charlton brought in Paddy Mac and followed it up with a deadline day swoop for Sam Sodje. He hasn't started in all there games either and was absent from there last two games, wins against Stockport and Crystal Palace. I'm not saying i don't rate him as I have never seen him play but he hasnt set the world alight down there.

I'm a bit of a fan of Magic (as they used to call him at Wednesday), but I haven't followed his progress at Charlton. Maybe that Charlton lad who come around here can tell us how and why he hasn't featured this season.

But I tell you what though, Madjid Bougherra or Paddy McCarthy - I know which one I'd have in my starting 11.

Oz 0-1 Argentina

Kisnorbo didnt play.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/Inside...em&id=19227

My question is why isnt he expected back until Friday?? (according to the OS).

Was dissapointed Paddy didn't get on would have been nice to see him live in action, But to be fair our defence was good last night.

Archived