Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dog_4

Kisnorbo

Kisnorbo probably thinks he's good enough for the Premiership but I'm not a big fan. He has his good games and there are aspects of his play which are bordering on the spectacular like the way he commits himself to blocking any shot on goal or to cutting out any cross.

He really gives 100% commitment and seems to read the aerial balls quite well.

But if I were an opposing manager I wouldn't test him in the air, I'd test him on the floor and I'd pressure him in possession cos I don't think he's nearly as competent on the floor as in the air and has never looked the best passer of the ball, a problem that let him down when he played in midfield.

I'd personally say he's one of the best in the league. He's an International player so that shows you a lot, fair enough it's only Australia, but that's not a bad team to be playing for regularly is it?

Can't say I recall him playing especially well for Australia.

Kisnorbo is our best defender i reckon. Really good tackler and quailty on the ball. Gareth McAuley too much of a hoofer, good tackler and good in the air but Kissa got the pace. N'Gotty got alot too his game but i reckon Kissa edges by being able to chip in with goals. Kissa been linked wih fulham and birmingham so he must be doing something right.

Kisnorbo is our best defender i reckon. Really good tackler and quailty on the ball. Gareth McAuley too much of a hoofer, good tackler and good in the air but Kissa got the pace. N'Gotty got alot too his game but i reckon Kissa edges by being able to chip in with goals. Kissa been linked wih fulham and birmingham so he must be doing something right.

Erm...

Kissa plays it on the floor unlike McAuley. He was Levein best signing in my eyes and should be captain.

You're saying Kisnorbo doesn't hoof? And what reasons do you have for saying he should be captain?

And Levein did make some good signings, Kisnorbo just one of them.

Whether that's true or not, what has that got to do with anything I asked?

If you think the best player has to be captain then you know nothing, nothing at all.

Not just being our best player he seems alot more vocal with the team then Clemence the tart. Wear his heart on his sleave and gets stuck in and put his body in where it hurts. To me that makes a captain unlike clemence who is living on last years reputation.

Not just being our best player he seems alot more vocal with the team then Clemence the tart. Wear his heart on his sleave and gets stuck in and put his body in where it hurts. To me that makes a captain unlike clemence who is living on last years reputation.

That doesn't necessarily mean he's the best choice. Being a captain is about leading by example, being someone others can look towards.

Besides, it's always hard to judge correctly who should be captain without knowing the players personally.

Archived