Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vennegoor10

Ever Tried to write a song?

Whether it be a love poem to melt the heart or a hard rock anthem, would be interesting to see them!

been writing songs for 15 years, and must have written/co-written a few hundred in that time...

funnily enough my lyrics aren't as good as they used to be, not so thoughtful or clever, but they fit the music so i'm not too bothered.

you can hear samples @ myspace.com/greatcentralmusic or click on the link in my sig.

-- so vennegoor10, i assume you must have something to offer?

ps. flynny - i have to hear your little tune!

Making my own stuff up is my biggest weakness, I just can't do it. I've tried a few times, and failed miserably.

For example I got a C and a B on the two things I made up for my Music GCSE (on guitar), and an A and an A* for the stuff I'd played of other people's.

On my other computer I have a song which the guitarist/singer wrote when we were all heavily under the influence, called "Elarna the Magic Tree Fairy".

We recorded a version without bass and drumming.

Unfortunately I don't appear in it, but it did have guest vocals from the lead guitarist's mam.

I'll try and get it uploaded, ha.

Archived