Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

The Horrors

whats your opinions on the mighty horrors?

I used to rip them untill i seen them at glasto when I was hammered, now I love them, 'she is a new thing' is amazing and 'count in fives' is an anthem.

SHAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Awesome live band but they owe a lot to the eighties matchbox b-line disaster. Suprisingly interesting lyrics and some inventive use of guitar effects. I like that they are as concerned with making lots of distorted noise with catchy hooks. Probably a bit too brutal to become hugely successful though.

hmmm.

Haven't heard any new singles but seen them back in february on the NME indie rock tour at Rock City along with The View, The automatic and Mumra, and imho they were the worst out of the lot. A bit too emo for me i guess. Me and my mate were stood between about 200 ravers looking like :rolleyes: and pretending to slit our wrists :D

hmmm.

Haven't heard any new singles but seen them back in february on the NME indie rock tour at Rock City along with The View, The automatic and Mumra, and imho they were the worst out of the lot. A bit too emo for me i guess. Me and my mate were stood between about 200 ravers looking like :rolleyes: and pretending to slit our wrists :D

Emo? What a terrible comment, they are the opposite to emo. If you read their lyrics you are immediately faced with pure aggression towards others.

I actually think they are ok, nothing special.

hmmm.

Don't think The Horrors could be accused of being emo although they are probably the most agressive band I've seen in some time.

Don't think The Horrors could be accused of being emo although they are probably the most agressive band I've seen in some time.

When i say emo i dont mean they slit their own wrists :D

I meant like, when i seen them they were just screaming and he went flaming mental. Not emo i know, but for some reason i call screamers emo's. Just an automation of mine :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived