Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Aussie Foxes thread

Just let the lad support Leicester, jeez.

I'll check them out cheers, are all games on live like they are in the States? 

Correct, all on Fox Sports, for this season at least as Optus have snatched rights from Fox Sports (which are on Foxtel, paid tv).

I view all my games on Kodi with HDTV which i pay $44.90, something like that anyway, and get sky sports, bt sports and a fair deal of at least 100+ other channels, so it covers me for a wide range of sports. Hook it up to a tv using a hdmi cord and you're set. Otherwise, some pubs might show LCFC matches, bit of a hit and mess, however.

Edited by possiblygeorge

Switching teams, face palm!

Bet if we went down and fox sports stopped showing our games you would conveniently switch back to supporting United. No chance of you listening to a shitty radio Leicester stream at 4:30am each Sunday morning when we are playing the likes of Bristol City and MK Dons FFS.

Did this for pre-season, where have i gone wrong here?

Correct, all on Fox Sports, for this season at least as Optus have snatched rights from Fox Sports (which are on Foxtel, paid tv).

I view all my games on Kodi with HDTV which i pay $44.90, something like that anyway, and get sky sports, bt sports and a fair deal of at least 100+ other channels, so it covers me for a wide range of sports. Hook it up to a tv using a hdmi cord and you're set. Otherwise, some pubs might show LCFC matches, bit of a hit and mess, however.

I'll be in hostels so won't be using Kodi boxes or anything.

Party round your place :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To any Foxes fans in South Australia - just started a FB page as follows:

South Australia Leicester City Football Club Supporters Club SALCFCSC

Idea is to get as many fox fans in Adelaide / SA to join and hopefully catch up re watching games, having a drink or 3.

It is a closed group so any one in SA that wants to join please send a request.

post-6988-0-28270400-1453160411_thumb.pn

This Derby is at Allianz stadium near Moore Park, so just down the road from where your staying - you could probly walk.

Tickets sell out pretty quick but not too hard to get if you get in early.

Tickets are on sale. The question is, do I support Sydney FC or the Wanderers?

Melbourne Victory game followed by the early kick off against Man City anyone In Melbourne keen?

Definitely!! I'm in Wellington at the moment so I'll have to confirm with the girlfriend etc...but she did say that she would go to a match if I bought her a ticket...

Just when you think it cant get any better it does cant believe this is Leicester. Do you watch the games at home or out ? I have Foxtel have to be careful though and not wake up the kids while I'm jumping around the lounge room.

Don't miss a match mostly at home or the morning kick offs at work, whole office of about 100 people knew when Vardy scored the other day.

Last night I came back to Frankston after the Victory game and watched it with 3 Mancunians, they weren't too happy to say the least.