Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Aussie Foxes thread

Safe flight home Saigonfox!! Good talking to you. George, I reckon it's likely they only would show it on the news if we had won it there and then! Bit of a shame. Looks like you'll be getting some airtime for everton anyway! ;)

• Like 1

Safe flight home Saigonfox!! Good talking to you. George, I reckon it's likely they only would show it on the news if we had won it there and then! Bit of a shame. Looks like you'll be getting some airtime for everton anyway! ;)

lol

Yeah think the camera was there to see us collectively lose our shits if we won the league.

if only that was the end scenario last night!

It looks like there's a few chosing  the Dickens on Saturday. I spoke to the guy there a while back and he's open til 7am. Was pleased if we go there. I might drop by again durng the week. But may yet decide on the Savoy.

Anyone travelling from Eastern Suburbs, I am thinkng of going on train around 11:30 after a catch up at friends, but there are buses replacing trains on Lilydale line, so might rethink.

I am assuming we get the trophy at the game?????????

It looks like there's a few chosing  the Dickens on Saturday. I spoke to the guy there a while back and he's open til 7am. Was pleased if we go there. I might drop by again durng the week. But may yet decide on the Savoy.

Anyone travelling from Eastern Suburbs, I am thinkng of going on train around 11:30 after a catch up at friends, but there are buses replacing trains on Lilydale line, so might rethink.

I am assuming we get the trophy at the game?????????

yes, Dickens is open all night Saturday/Sunday and the old guy there said we are welcome

what's the majority verdict?

Talks going on about an Adelaide Vs Leicester pre season friendly this year!

Can't see it Happening but if it did I would do another away trip to Adelaide done plenty with Victory the last few years there