Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Radio One: Established 1967

Anyone heard it, or got the cd?

brought it today and its alright!

better than i thought it would be

yep... have been listening to it for the last week or so (not non-stop, obviously... that'd just be silly). :rolleyes:

A few good tracks - many mediocre - a few that are beyond dire. The Feeling... you're so vain :nono: Shite!

Got it just for the Fratellis but the song is just uncoverable (Jimi Hendrix- all along the watchtower).

Best track on it is band on the run - Foo Fighters.

Keane doing under pressure ain't bad either.

errr are you sure....

it was Dylan who wrote the song!!

The sound quality seems really poor :angry:. First played it in the car and thought my CD / speakers must be knackered. Tried it in my stereo at home - just as bad still. Anyone else noticed this?

Does it have the Foo Fighters version of Band On The Run? I heard some charver playing that and it sounded excellent.

Not strictly on topic, but does anyone else find Jo Whiley embarrassing? Seriously, Mum - give it up. You're not down wit da kidz anymore. You're probably 57, and fast becoming the female Jimmy Saville.

Does it have the Foo Fighters version of Band On The Run? I heard some charver playing that and it sounded excellent.

Not strictly on topic, but does anyone else find Jo Whiley embarrassing? Seriously, Mum - give it up. You're not down wit da kidz anymore. You're probably 57, and fast becoming the female Jimmy Saville.

She doesn't have any other opinion on anything a[art from "really good", "brilliant", "ace" etc.

YOU MUST THINK ONE OF THEM'S SHIT!!

Archived