Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Are any of you having a problem with new posts, where every topic in every forum is displaying a new posts icon newpost.gif even though you've read them before ?

If you are try deleting your browsers cookies then log back in and it should fix it.

Are any of you having a problem with new posts, where every topic in every forum is displaying a new posts icon newpost.gif even though you've read them before ?

If you are try deleting your browsers cookies then log back in and it should fix it.

I am so I will give that a go. ;):thumbup:

I'm having the exact opposite problem. Almost every thread is marked as read. And the ones that aren't don't have the little orange icon.

Same for me. FT randomly logged me out. I logged back in and now it's showing all posts as read - even those I'm SURE I haven't read. Not an orange icon in sight. Grrrrrrrrr!!! :angry::@

Edit: after seeing Potter3's post... only general chat has all posts marked as read for me too - others are ok.

Sorry, I just made a change to the 'cookies' and was told it wouldn't affect those who were on the forum but it did. Been having some problems with the new posts since I upgraded the forums Saturday night. :(

You'll sort it out in time. :D :D :);)

Archived