Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Whos..........

In a good mood this fine Friday afternoon?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. In a good mood this fine Friday afternoon?

• Yes
    • No
    • F**k Off

I wonder how you can answer 'yes' or 'no' to that question Katy :)

74442[/snapback]

Yeah I know I did realise this - but hey no ones perfect!

74446[/snapback]

Well I'm as close as you can get to it! :D

...no I'm not <_<

I've got that Friday feeling :D

74535[/snapback]

Are you eating a Crunchie? :unsure:

74541[/snapback]

I have to say im in a reasonable mood in all fairness - seems everyone is out tonight apart from me - boooooooooooooooooooooooo!

74535[/snapback]

74541[/snapback]

I have to say im in a reasonable mood in all fairness - seems everyone is out tonight apart from me - boooooooooooooooooooooooo!

74581[/snapback]

I'd agree with you on the first part too.

Starting to get a bit sad aswell though, because tomorrow rather than go to the match, I'm helping sell some of them daffodils for Marie Curie Cancer Care. Some of you probably think that is rather silly, but I know someone who died from cancer, so I try and do my bit.

74535[/snapback]

74541[/snapback]

74581[/snapback]

You saddo... staying in on a Friday on your computer.... Oh hang on so am i PANTS!!!

Roll on tomorrow Original Four here i come woo hoo.

74535[/snapback]

74541[/snapback]

74581[/snapback]

You saddo... staying in on a Friday on your computer.... Oh hang on so am i PANTS!!!

74593[/snapback]

Hey hey its not sad - as long as you go out one weekend night and that night, for me, is tomorrow!

74535[/snapback]

74541[/snapback]

74581[/snapback]

74593[/snapback]

Hey hey its not sad - as long as you go out one weekend night and that night, for me, is tomorrow!

74595[/snapback]

Same here... Saturday is always the night!!! Where you going to cause mayhem!!!

74535[/snapback]

74541[/snapback]

74581[/snapback]

74593[/snapback]

74595[/snapback]

74596[/snapback]

Mayhem???? ha thats funny actually! Probably going to the High Cross or something like that after the game - what about you?

74535[/snapback]

74541[/snapback]

74581[/snapback]

74593[/snapback]

74595[/snapback]

74596[/snapback]

Mayhem???? ha thats funny actually! Probably going to the High Cross or something like that after the game - what about you?

74597[/snapback]

You seem the sort to cause a commotion ha ha. Just going town at night I think. R Bar, Showrooms, Terrace and ending up in Original Four (the old Lizzard Lounge) Then i'm planning on drunkenly ordering two 12" subways that i have absolutly no chance of eating, dropping a little bit of it down myself. Then I think i'll jump in front of a taxi and beg him to take me home ha ha.

Just the usual really.

74535[/snapback]

74541[/snapback]

74581[/snapback]

74593[/snapback]

74595[/snapback]

74596[/snapback]

74597[/snapback]

You seem the sort to cause a commotion ha ha. Just going town at night I think. R Bar, Showrooms, Terrace and ending up in Original Four (the old Lizzard Lounge) Then i'm planning on drunkenly ordering two 12" subways that i have absolutly no chance of eating, dropping a little bit of it down myself. Then I think i'll jump in front of a taxi and beg him to take me home ha ha.

Just the usual really.

74601[/snapback]

What a brilliant night out!

74535[/snapback]

74541[/snapback]

74581[/snapback]

74593[/snapback]

74595[/snapback]

74596[/snapback]

74597[/snapback]

Just the usual really.

74601[/snapback]

What a brilliant night out!

74604[/snapback]

Do i sense a sarcastic tone in your voice missy ha ha

Archived