Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Greenpeace hates Nintendo!

My business teacher was telling me there more popular than PS3 and Xbox 360 this year :unsure:

They are.

You can't get one from anywhere for a reasonable price, everywhere's sold out. The appeal of a console that's different to the others is it's selling point.

They are.

You can't get one from anywhere for a reasonable price, everywhere's sold out. The appeal of a console that's different to the others is it's selling point.

Although it's poor business practice by Nintendo to spend a second Christmas struggling to cope with demand.

Evidentally their OR department is sadly lacking, maybe I should get involved...

Although it's poor business practice by Nintendo to spend a second Christmas struggling to cope with demand.

Evidentally their OR department is sadly lacking, maybe I should get involved...

Yeah you're right.

Nintendo have ballsed up. They could have sold millions more if they'd been sensible enough to prepare for the Christmas rush.

Yeah you're right.

Nintendo have ballsed up. They could have sold millions more if they'd been sensible enough to prepare for the Christmas rush.

What an amateur mistake to make. Going to cost them big time.

Yeah you're right.

:blink:

They have been selling ALL they can make for a WHOLE year!!!

:blink:

They have been selling ALL they can make for a WHOLE year!!!

Seriously, it seems a decent OR department would've realised that investing in increasing their production limits earlier in the year (when they were still struggling to meet demand) would've paid off big time when it came to the Christmas rush.

As it happens they're loosing out in thousands of pounds worth of revenue by running out of stock so early on.

They've sold like 1 million more than the 360? You telling me that they can't cope with Christmas?

In ONE year.... 360 took two to get there!!

They probably didnt think they would sell this well :unsure:

That is very true...

Phube's slyly ignoring my comments.

Operational Research is one of my few areas of expertise, argue with me :cry:

I think Alex-ikokopops is talking crap! He has no idea what goes on at Nintendo HQ. They CAN'T make any more!!!

They make a profit on every Wii sold... they would make as many as they could to maximise their profit...

:thumbup:

Archived