Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

QPR Chit Chat Thread

Well I can understand why people might ask on here before emailing the ticket office, you're more likely to get a quicker reply off here.

Fair point mate.

It's just sometimes people ask really silly questions on here that are easier to find out somewhere else or that have already been answered somewhere else in the topic. :thumbup:

Oi.

Did you get a programme yesterday?

I only get programmes when I accidentally steal them off the people in front of me.

Fair point mate.

It's just sometimes people ask really silly questions on here that are easier to find out somewhere else or that have already been answered somewhere else in the topic. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

If I decide on the morning of this game I wanted to go, could I get Fox Travel, Just turn up at the Walkers and get Fox Travel?

Chances are I probably won't go, because no doubt i'll be sleeping in past 9am (When Fox Travel leaves) and i'll probably be hungover, but just enquiring incase I wake up early and decide I want to go.

I've read somewhere that tickets will be on sale at the gate at QPR? Correct?

If I decide on the morning of this game I wanted to go, could I get Fox Travel, Just turn up at the Walkers and get Fox Travel?

Chances are I probably won't go, because no doubt i'll be sleeping in past 9am (When Fox Travel leaves) and i'll probably be hungover, but just enquiring incase I wake up early and decide I want to go.

They should be avaliable on the gate

Tickets are on sale at the gate.

I wouldn't of thought you could go down the ground in the morning and just get Fox travel, I may be wrong though. :dunno:

so whats times everyone getting the train down?

and where you drinking??

we normaly go leicester square for a few for london games

but fancy going nearer the ground so i wont have to worry about getting to the ground after i've had a few!

any ideas?

any wetherspoons!!!!

Ive got my train sorted, the train back for me is 6:55 i think, will this give me enough time to get from the ground to st pancras?

Were on the 7 return. Should easily make it. 20 mins tube journey allegedly.

Yeah but bear in mind its a 15 walk back to the station and there'll be a lot of people trying to get into the station. They often just shut the gates and let people in 50 at a time. 6.55 train you should be OK, but I'd keep a close eye on the time.

Thats the train we had last year at QPR, and missed!

although it probably had something to do with me having a browse in Harrods after.

Advice go straight from QPR to the train station you'll be fine. Fook about like me and you'll miss it.

Archived