Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

ermm yeah so i guess that was you on the train lol i was wondering who it was. At least for that game i was with people even if 1 of them was southampton

Yeah that was ched who fell over shouting "Basingstoke fox" :laugh:

Great day.

Your mates Saints fans then I guess?

Well my best mate was with me in the Leiceter end and hes a Pompey STH so he had fun with the small town in portsmouth and all the rest of it lol another is a saints fan and he was with a south african who bought a soton scarf coz he was cold, tw*t lol. I knew at least 1 of you lot were from FT but i pretended to not have a clue so all my mates dont know I waste a load of time on this lol:D

Well my best mate was with me in the Leiceter end and hes a Pompey STH so he had fun with the small town in portsmouth and all the rest of it lol another is a saints fan and he was with a south african who bought a soton scarf coz he was cold, tw*t lol. I knew at least 1 of you lot were from FT but i pretended to not have a clue so all my mates dont know I waste a load of time on this lol:D

I could tell you were trying to ignore us lol.

We didn't even know if it was you at the end.

I remember shouting FOXESTALK a lot as well.

Oh happy days. lol

I could tell you were trying to ignore us lol.

We didn't even know if it was you at the end.

I remember shouting FOXESTALK a lot as well.

Oh happy days. lol

lol yeah absolute crap day for me though putting up with mi saints mate grr lol

and also i seriously doubt theres any other Leicester fans in Basingstoke be good if i werent on my own though lol even though i see cov fans around :rolleyes:

how long did it take to get from soton to leicester?

Get the Big Wee man on it. I like pubs called the BlackHorse :thumbup:

The Big Wee Man is an arse, he's more undecisive than Potter as far as this game goes. <_<

Looks like I could be the one making the decisions, which as we all know, will not end well.

Archived