Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

Yeah block 8, high up is probably where most of the atmosphere will come from. Unfortunately i seem to be sitting with the Cov fans lol

You're not I can assure you. They usually give us up to either block 11 or sometimes 12. I was in block 8 when we took over 5k last time, wasn't the best. The most recent one all the atmosphere was in block 11 (closest to cov fans)

You're not I can assure you. They usually give us up to either block 11 or sometimes 12. I was in block 8 when we took over 5k last time, wasn't the best. The most recent one all the atmosphere was in block 11 (closest to cov fans)

Ahhh reet cheers. Although im fairly near to the Cov fans, im on row B so I doubt it will be that good. You anywhere near row W, cos one of my mates is sitting there in block 8.

If you look closely at your Cov ticket it refers to a 'vomitory'. I see from wikipedia that this is the roman name for the entrance to a stadium, but does anyone else find it a tad amusing that Cov refers to its stadium as a vomitory........ :giggle:

Oh yeah :laugh: Changing the subject, on our website they are saying the game is ALL TICKET. what does this mean?

Yeah block 8, high up is probably where most of the atmosphere will come from. Unfortunately i seem to be sitting with the Cov fans lol

I doubt that the cov fans will be that close, maybe block 16/17 something daft, as they can't fill their stade, they can have silly segregation!

When the baggies stuffed them in the cup, cov fans were in block 17 I think.

EDIT: Big man, what block are we in?

I doubt that the cov fans will be that close, maybe block 16/17 something daft, as they can't fill their stade, they can have silly segregation!

When the baggies stuffed them in the cup, cov fans were in block 17 I think.

EDIT: Big man, what block are we in?

Block 7, Row TT, Seats er...6,7 and 8 maybe? Something like that.

I rang the ticket office today, ( after finally getting through ) and they said the system was down, so they took my details and said the would process my order when the system was back up.

Should i ring up tomorrow and make sure they got my order or just wait for them to arrive?

I rang the ticket office today, ( after finally getting through ) and they said the system was down, so they took my details and said the would process my order when the system was back up.

Should i ring up tomorrow and make sure they got my order or just wait for them to arrive?

Typical.

Archived