Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

Anyone worrying about the motorway, dont!

Went through there during rush hour and there was no problem. There are still two lanes and there is about 5 mins of keeping at 50mph. (average speed thing). Its fine.

Yeah I checked it out on the highways agency it only says possible delays of 10minutes. No probs :whistle:

Leicester City confirmed on Friday morning that they had just 500 tickets remaining on general sale for their Championship clash against Coventry City at the Ricoh Arena.

Sales will continue from the Walkers Stadium ticket office until 12noon on the day of the game. Fans will then be able to secure their seats from the Coventry City ticket office on the day.

****S SAKE!

"Robert Nunn a visiting Reading fan informs me; 'Myself and a friend parked in Longford, about a ten minute walk away from the stadium, and found a host of pubs situated along Longford Road. Whilst most looked quite partisan and only had Sky Blue shirts in, the "JK English Pub" was most welcoming. This Indian/Pub had a pub feel (pool table, jukebox, etc) but was also an Indian restaurant. On Saturday's it also does a £5 all you can eat lunchtime buffet'. To find this pub, coming away from the North Stand at the Ricoh, follow the towpath over the canal for about 400 yards passing the Tesco Extra on your right (which also has a cafe). When you come on to Longford Road, head right, towards Coventry City Centre and the pub is around 200 yards on your right hand side. Jamie Greenway adds; 'The Black Horse Pub, in-between Longford and Exhall has been attracting a fair amount of away supporters for most games. If you go to the top of Longford Road and around the roundabout towards Exhall, its on the right and normally has a burger van outside'. Whilst Paul Hunt a visiting Norwich City supporter recommends; 'the Coach and Horses on the Longford Road. Not the greatest looking pub from the outside, but a very friendly welcome, with SKY sports television and tasty rolls on offer. The only drawback was the lone real ale pump, that alas was not on. We also parked there while we went to the match."

i understand that there may already be a thread on this or maybe this the wrong section. But me and my mate fancy going to the Cov scum 2mora, but the only way we can really get there is by train, does anyone know at all if there is a train direct from northampton onto coventry and how much of a walk is it from the station to the ground? thank you very much, please delete after or when ever, thanks.....

i understand that there may already be a thread on this or maybe this the wrong section. But me and my mate fancy going to the Cov scum 2mora, but the only way we can really get there is by train, does anyone know at all if there is a train direct from northampton onto coventry and how much of a walk is it from the station to the ground? thank you very much, please delete after or when ever, thanks.....

I hear the walk to the ground is very lengthy from the station...

Train Link Northampton - Covscum

Apparently its a Cab ride away from Station!!

Hope this helps.

Didnt I read somewhere about a bus service from the station to the ground.... or did i imagine that?

You have to do the ten minute walk from the railway station to Pool Meadow Bus Station where there's a bus service to the ground.

It'll take you an hour at least to walk from the train station to the ground.

Archived