Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

Will The Irony shirt be making an apperance?

Nope - it's all about the Wales this weekend as the Dukla Prague and the Melchester Rovers haven't been delivered.

You better sit down as well, don't my peeerfeck view ruining!

Of course - otherwise my flask might be knocked over and crack...and no one wants to see my crack.

Anyone who has said "Row C, I ain't fookin sitting there" or whatever, where the feck do you think you're gonna sit? Do you think people will let you have the seats that they're supposed to have?

Yes.

I'm not sure if i've stood/sat in my proper seat on more than a few occasions this season.

Leicester City confirmed on Thursday morning that they had just 700 tickets remaining on general sale for Saturday's Championship clash against Coventry at the Ricoh Arena.

The Foxes have already sold 4,300 of their total allocation of 5,000 tickets - meaning that it will easily be the biggest travelling support of Leicester fans to a Championship game since April 2006.

And if demand continues at its current levels then the game could well be sold out to away fans by the close of business on Friday evening.

The Club also revealed that 14 official Fox Travel coaches will be making their way to the game. As of 10:30am on today there were limitied seats available on the final coach priced from £10 for adult season ticket holders and £8 concession season ticket holders.

Free car parking will be available in the Raw Dykes Road Car Park (Leicester). The 1884 Sports Bar will be open from 11.30 and all City fans going to the Ricoh Arena will be able to benefit from a special offer in the City Megastore, with 30% off Replica Shirts, Flags, Hats Scarves and Gloves from 9.00am until 1pm.

Meanwhile, Coventry City have passed on some important details for supporters travelling to the game:

Arrangements for Saturday's game at the Ricoh Arena are for LCFC coaches to park up on the away coach parking area at car park C and for the supporters to use the pedestrian tunnel from C to the Ricoh Arena Jewson South Stand.

After the game the coaches will stay over in C and the stewards and Police will use a controlled route back through car park B to the coaches again using the pedestrian underpass.

Any LCFC supporters travelling by car will be guided to car park C at £10 per car.

Any LCFC supporters arriving at Nuneaton Station will be transferred by Travel Coventry Double Decker buses and then back again at £3 per person. They too will park up in car park C.

If only every game was unreserved seating. It's so much better for everybody concerned and I'm stewards would find far fewer problems...

Just hoping that most people stand so that we can find somewhere to squeeze into near the back.

Whether people like it or not, if you're on like row C - You will sit. Regardless of how strongly you feel.

I wouldn't want to spoil it for someone who wants to sit down.

Which is why more people need to use common sense and get behind such campaigns as SUSD and help with the cause.

Else you'll be moaning forever.

TBH I'd expect the upper 2,500 to stand and possibly a few down the sides. so providing you want to stand being upwards of EE you should be ok.

Leaving at half 11 allowing plenty of time to park up, beat the chaos on the M69 and find a pub. (mineral water.)

TBH I'd expect the upper 2,500 to stand and possibly a few down the sides. so providing you want to stand being upwards of EE you should be ok.

Leaving at half 11 allowing plenty of time to park up, beat the chaos on the M69 and find a pub. (mineral water.)

You can't get served for orange juice can you?

I rang the ticket office today, ( after finally getting through ) and they said the system was down, so they took my details and said the would process my order when the system was back up.

Should i ring up tomorrow and make sure they got my order or just wait for them to arrive?

You ok for a lift mate??

Archived