Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

We're normally given a huuuuuge allocation ain't we?! And we normally sell it all.

There support is awful aswell! (Literally dotted around the ground, with empty seat after empty seat)

5k max I think.

Cant wait for this.

Were taking over :scarf:

I remember last year loads of Coventry fans were claiming it was "our cup final"....Then all they could do is keep living in the past going back 20 years ago when they won the F.A Cup in 87.

It's always been a draw at the Ricoh ain't it?!

I'd love it, just love it if we won there.

There support is awful aswell! (Literally dotted around the ground, with empty seat after empty seat)

Yeah it's one the grounds I'd definitely class as having an atmosphere worse than ours. My cov mate told me they've moved the away fans to a side stand though, so cov fans can be behind both goals and create an 'electric atmosphere'.

Is any one on here trainin' it?

This should be a good game, hopefully take a few thousand depending on our league position.

Day before I go away but should have the funds to go. If I go i'll probably be training it as it's only Cov so only about £5-10.

Looking forward to the 3 mile walk already :whistle:

I remember last year when we played them on the Friday night. Quite a lot of trouble kicked off outside the ground, then Chris Kamara was seen running out of the way of all the trouble. :laugh:

Yeah it's one the grounds I'd definitely class as having an atmosphere worse than ours. My cov mate told me they've moved the away fans to a side stand though, so cov fans can be behind both goals and create an 'electric atmosphere'.

Did you see yesterdays match on Sky (Coventry v Ipswich)?

There fans really are awful, Hardly anyone there, It looked as if the Ipswich fans were still behind the goal though.

When I say there fans are awful i'm just talking atmosphere wise because we can hardly judge really but i'm proud of the support we've got a Leicester at least we always look as if the stadiums fairly full - regardless of ticket offers, free tickets being given away at least we haven't got seat after seat empty.

Their support must as bad if not worse than Plymouths.

I remember last year when we played them on the Friday night. Quite a lot of trouble kicked off outside the ground, then Chris Kamara was seen running out of the way of all the trouble. :laugh:

I heard about that. He is a real **** :thumbup:

I missed the game last year but it wasn't too special so I hear :thumbup:

The games at Cov haven't been to great in the last few years have they? :rolleyes:

Is any one on here trainin' it?
Cov is awful to get to on the train.

Speaking as someone who has to come from Cov for home matches I can confirm that YES, it is shocking to get to by train.

You can either go from Leicester to Nuneaton and then get either a train or a rail replacement bus from Nuneaton to Cov, or you can shell out a few more quid and go from Leicester to Birmingham and then Birmingham to Cov (which takes a similar time).

Also, even though trains/busses run every hour from Nuneaton to Cov during a weekday it's only every two hours on a Saturday.

Plan your journey carefully or you could end up sitting at Nuneaton station for an hour (which has happened to me a number of times).

I will be getting the number 12 bus to Pool Meadow and the the bus from there to the ground :cool:

Archived