Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

QPR Player Ratings

I shall risk joining the Optimistic Bus for that ride. :thumbup:

Agreed :thumbup:

FULOP.

I get really angry listening to people who say "Fulop would not have had a chance with any of the goals!! :@  the fact is the ball would of never been in those places as Fulops decision making from hand and kicking would of been different,the game would of panned out differently from that fact alone!

I have just seen the goals on tv our defending was shambolic, horrific infact..

FULOP MAKES A (((HUGE))) DIFFERENCE TO THE LEICESTER CITY SIDE!!!!!

WE NEED HIM!!! :@

Henderson - 1

Stearman - 1

Mcauley - 2

Kisnorbo - 4

Mattock - 1

Chambers - 5

Clemence - 5

N'Gotty - 5

Hume - 4 (2 for the anonymous 'performance' - 2 for the goal)

Fryatt - 4

Hayles - 4

Subs:

Howard - 7

Sheehan - 2

Wesolowski - 2 (you don't have to hold Clemence's hand. Move about a bit. Blatantly not fit).

Fulops was never that great at kicking. Although, I had lost full confidence in Henderson in the first minute when he almsot handled out the area :rolleyes: I miss Fulop already :(

He basically scored against West Brom. I honestly believe Hume never got a touch and the goal should have been gifted to Fulop :thumbup:

Paul Jewell is ruthless you see. You miss a penalty and you're out!!

Sounds as if Stevie is the only player to come out with some crediblity from the game. Hope he does well for you and scores the goals. Except for when we play you next season!!

Paul Jewell is ruthless you see. You miss a penalty and you're out!!

Sounds as if Stevie is the only player to come out with some crediblity from the game. Hope he does well for you and scores the goals. Except for when we play you next season!!

What you on about mate?

We're going up.

What?

We lost yesterday?

Oh, sorry. We're going down.

Archived