Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The joy of music

I'm here!

iPod on random shuffle through over 3,300 tracks is also brilliant.

Unearthed some quality tunes I haven't heard for ages, bit of Kruder and Dorfmeister, Groove Armada, Ali B, Scratch Perverts, Eva Cassidy...

Also Cups really loud in your ears while walking about is spine-tingling.

I'm here!

iPod on random shuffle through over 3,300 tracks is also brilliant.

Unearthed some quality tunes I haven't heard for ages, bit of Kruder and Dorfmeister, Groove Armada, Ali B, Scratch Perverts, Eva Cassidy...

Also Cups really loud in your ears while walking about is spine-tingling.

Damn straight, you know we still haven't had a good chinwag about music yet in person. Ideally in a smoky jazz bar while some waif-like French songstress warbles on over a bit of piano.

Thought I'd mention it here as imagine it's up your (collective) street... the new Soulwax album thing is amazing.

I love their work with a number of the Klaxons songs - Gravity's Rainbow in particular is ace.

It's got their soulwax dub as they call it of Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor too.

The copy I have has got 2 discs, not listened to the second one yet - worth checking out though.

Btw - anyone know anything about an outfit called 'playgroup'?

Thought I'd mention it here as imagine it's up your (collective) street... the new Soulwax album thing is amazing.

I love their work with a number of the Klaxons songs - Gravity's Rainbow in particular is ace.

It's got their soulwax dub as they call it of Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor too.

The copy I have has got 2 discs, not listened to the second one yet - worth checking out though.

Btw - anyone know anything about an outfit called 'playgroup'?

My brother got that album for Christmas so I nabbed it for my computer, fantastic album. One of the best I've heard for a long, long time.

Playgroup I think I've heard of in passing, electronic dance-type stuff isn't it? Is it on that album?

My brother got that album for Christmas so I nabbed it for my computer, fantastic album. One of the best I've heard for a long, long time.

Playgroup I think I've heard of in passing, electronic dance-type stuff isn't it? Is it on that album?

Yeah, Playgroup have a track on there which has been soulwax-ed.

Couldn't find anything on Playground on the net.. quite enjoy their track on there though.

Think that cd is going to be a fixture in my cd player (old school!) for quite some time!

Its weird that some people have no interest in music my brother in laws dad who is in his 60's told me he never listened or bought any music and he was around when rock and roll started, the beatles, punk etc....

I couldn't imagine life without music.

Archived