Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Super Arj

Xbox 360 for sale

NO!! my firmware allows you too

Thats true to a certain extent,but i guess you didnt check your games properly for crc errors,or you copy wasnt properly stealth patched,thats why you got banned,and i think there is a 1.4 firmware out?

Microsoft have clamp downs every so often,and the last one was a biggie

I still think its a good deal @ £180 if anyone doesnt plan on playing online

The console is brand new,with 6 games,and the disks alone are worth £9,as dvd-9 dont come cheap

there are some extras which you can sell on,and a 20gb hardrive

My console is flashed with non iextreme firmware,so banning doesnt concern me,i have 50 games or so for my console,and its all good

I got a modded PS2 for sale with well over 500 games,maybe close to a 1000 if anyones interested?,sensible offers only

50p each brand new delivered on ebay!

I wouldnt buy any dvd-9 blank from ebay,not only would they be cheap shite,that your laser wont read,and if they are labelled as being a top brand like verbatims,they will be fakes guaranteed,and i do know for a fact ebay is diseased with fake blanks.

Cheapest price you will pay for top quality "genuine" verbatims is £1.50 per disk guaranteed,they will have the proper dye code so you know they are for real.

fair enough.

what about these though http://www.ebuyer.com/product/119508 Ricoh brand, 44p each, 70+ reviews, 4 star rating, loads of people saying they are using them for 360 backups with no problems at all.

Thats what some will say,and i guess they may work for some,but those disks are unreliable,and you will never know if the batch you buy are any good

I cant see any bad reviews on that site regarding those disks,(only had a quick look though)...which makes me wonder if the are "selective" in what they allow to be written

Always remember that good disks come at a price,and are priced accordingly...you will get what you pay for in the long run,and most users find out the hard way when skrimping on dvd

BTW,those Aone are on SVP,and are rated as 3/10 (SVP is one of the most widely used sites for dvd)

These are what i buy @ 3 times the price

http://svp.co.uk/product/verbatim_(24x)_do...95166)_3602_box

at the end of the day its what you are prepared to pay and what you can afford

......Seems more like a shocking murder story than a shocking Xbox story to me, it could of been any console the guys clearly a nut job.

True... Some people really are a waste of Oxygen! :(

I've got a PS2 (modded with messiah v2 ) with a countless amount of games (must be well over 500) for sale if anyone interested?

Not after silly money for it,just a sensible offer maybe

I am looking at buying a pair of second hand technic 1200/1210 turntables off ebay,and need to raise some cash

ps2 is in excellent working order,and is a v9 satin silver,comes with 2 joypads and is boxed

My xbox has packed up got the red ring thingy.... Found it abit weird really because my other two mates got it in the same night as i did :(

:o Conspiracy!!!

lol

I love MicroSoft's reliable products!!! :giggle:

• 4 weeks later...
Thats what some will say,and i guess they may work for some,but those disks are unreliable,and you will never know if the batch you buy are any good

I cant see any bad reviews on that site regarding those disks,(only had a quick look though)...which makes me wonder if the are "selective" in what they allow to be written

Always remember that good disks come at a price,and are priced accordingly...you will get what you pay for in the long run,and most users find out the hard way when skrimping on dvd

BTW,those Aone are on SVP,and are rated as 3/10 (SVP is one of the most widely used sites for dvd)

These are what i buy @ 3 times the price

http://svp.co.uk/product/verbatim_(24x)_do...95166)_3602_box

at the end of the day its what you are prepared to pay and what you can afford

just to drag this old thread up, for cupidstunt

Just burned a backup on an expensive verbatim, wouldn't work at all - £2 coaster. tried it again with a 50p ebuyer disc, works perfect!

hi

Im selling my xbox 360

mint condition because its a brand new replacement unit from Microsoft

It has Ixtreme Firmware v1.2

2 wired controllers

memory card ( 64 mb )

Hard Drive ( 20 gb )

6 games - Assasins creed, Pro 2008, Splinter Cell DA, Halo 3, Gears of War

Xbox Live headset

all this for £200

( all games are backups )

Sorry, but I wouldn't give you £20 for it. They're too unreliable.

Archived