Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

What would you do?

If I definitely saw someone drop any money, then I'd give it them back, without a doubt.

79180[/snapback]

Yeah, same here - there are some things I dont have a conscience about, but that particular scruple is not one of them.

what goes around comes around. I would give it back happened to me last year I dropped a 20 and someone returned it to me. I was thanful cause it was the only money I had for 2 weeks.

Although it's only £10 and it would come in very handy at the pub, you're always going to have that guilty feeling. I would hand it in if people were around. But if there is nobody around then you would take it. I would try and give it to charity though.

I would keep the cash and if the person is old or otherwise weak-looking I would stalk him or her for a while to see if the person lost more money along the way :o:rolleyes:;)

On a serious note, if I see the person drop it, regardless of whether there are people around or not, I'd return it. If it's lying there, I'd take it 'cause finding the person who dropped it, is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Besides, if I don't take them somebody else would, and since I'm a student and often short on cash, I wouldn't hesitate :rolleyes:

Archived