Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

What did you hate the most

PE sport you hated the most?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. PE sport you hated the most?

• swimming
    • egg chasing
    • rounders
    • x country
    • football
    • bleep test
    • javalin
    • tennis
    • badminton
    • atheletics
    • doing gay stuff like climbing ropes and press ups.
    • other

i liked every PE lesson even the athletics :P

i used to shut up my bullies with my skills but sometimes they got jealous and so i just got beat up

funny ting was i always hated sports day

79837[/snapback]

AGREED! DEFO HATE SPORTS DAY. I'D ALWAYS BE NERVOUS AS F@CK

but it was the backwards rolly polly's. .. I CUDNT DO THEM!!!  I WAS NEVER TAUGHT AND THEREFORE DISPISE THEM AND THOUGHT OF THEM AS NOTHING BUT POTENTIAL NECK BREAKERS CUS I WAS NEVER TAUGHT HOW TO DO EM PROPERLY!

79867[/snapback]

A combination of holding your head in properly, and getting enough momentum. :thumbup:

Please note, I will not be demonstrating any gymnastics in person.

Guest Daniel
Okay :blink:

79874[/snapback]

whats that for

79889[/snapback]

dont worry about him :P he dates 15 yr olds :S (so durnerz says :P)

79893[/snapback]

He is only 17 himself... :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with that at all.

I hated swimming the most, awful.

Other: basketball. Our PE teachers were obssessed with it - it's a bloody American sport ffs! I was also fecking useless at it too so embarrassed myself in front of the others :rolleyes:

Anish is that John Peacock and Jay Acharya. I remember you were saying you went to Rushey Mead and they still are about the best school in the county for basketball.

I love P.E apart from Beat the Ball. But I don't think that counts as a sport anyway, it's so pointless!

79918[/snapback]

What is Beat the Ball? :blink::S:ph34r:

I love P.E apart from Beat the Ball. But I don't think that counts as a sport anyway, it's so pointless!

79918[/snapback]

80009[/snapback]

you get a few sticks and a ball till it pops or spilts and breaks

Beginners get basketballs then you move on to footballs, the rugbyballs, then tennis balls and lastly the golf ball.

Anish is that John Peacock and Jay Acharya. I remember you were saying you went to Rushey Mead and they still are about the best school in the county for basketball.

80005[/snapback]

Yep John 'I can't speak' Peacock and Jay Acharya were my PE teachers, and they loved making us playing basketball. In fact, our PE lessons consisted of either football, basketball, cross country or bleep tests. We did rugby about once in my 5 years and tennis only a handful of times too. As for badminton, table tennis, athletics and the like, we never did them :huh:

Peacock and Acharya weren't half good at football either though.

80005[/snapback]

Yep John 'I can't speak' Peacock and Jay Acharya were my PE teachers, and they loved making us playing basketball. In fact, our PE lessons consisted of either football, basketball, cross country or bleep tests. We did rugby about once in my 5 years and tennis only a handful of times too. As for badminton, table tennis, athletics and the like, we never did them :huh:

Peacock and Acharya weren't half good at football either though.

80027[/snapback]

Thats good to hear, we have a staff footie match against the year 11's after easter.

79918[/snapback]

80009[/snapback]

You have 4 posts that are set up like rounders, and then you have to hit the ball and run. But you have to get all the way round, while the fielders have to throw the ball from Post 1 round to Post 4, and try and stump you out.

But we play it in the smallest sports hall in the world, so crammed in with fielders and batters, everyone just walks around. We only play it when its 'raining' or 'too cold' to go outside. I'd much rather freeze to death than play beat the ball!

79918[/snapback]

80009[/snapback]

You have 4 posts that are set up like rounders, and then you have to hit the ball and run. But you have to get all the way round, while the fielders have to throw the ball from Post 1 round to Post 4, and try and stump you out.

But we play it in the smallest sports hall in the world, so crammed in with fielders and batters, everyone just walks around. We only play it when its 'raining' or 'too cold' to go outside. I'd much rather freeze to death than play beat the ball!

80068[/snapback]

Let's hope you don't have too much Beat the Ball then. :D:thumbup:;)

79918[/snapback]

80009[/snapback]

80068[/snapback]

Let's hope you don't have too much Beat the Ball then. :D:thumbup:;)

80075[/snapback]

Already had too much :mad: No doubt got it tomorrow, even if it's bright sunshine :(

I was immense at the bleep test when I was younger :D Just went on and on and on...

Don't think I could do as well now!

80139[/snapback]

Like those Duracell bunnies? :ermm:

80163[/snapback]

:thumbup:

Stamina rating of 20 ;)

I was immense at the bleep test when I was younger :D Just went on and on and on...

Don't think I could do as well now!

80139[/snapback]

Like those Duracell bunnies? :ermm:

80163[/snapback]

:thumbup:

Stamina rating of 20 ;)

80178[/snapback]

:wub:lollollol

Archived