Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

John Barnes

Guest Daniel
The most talentless host of football programme ever?

But for comedy value i'll give him 10/10  :D

Half time he said the score was NIL ALL  <_<  :S

Stevie Stevie Claridge is commentating  :thumbup:

80090[/snapback]

Shame about the result. :(

Boro did alright but couldn't score.

The most talentless host of football programme ever?

But for comedy value i'll give him 10/10  :D

Half time he said the score was NIL ALL  <_<  :S

Stevie Stevie Claridge is commentating  :thumbup:

80090[/snapback]

Overrated as a footballer as well. <_<

80097[/snapback]

He was certainly one of the most talented footballers in Britain during the mid-80's-mid 90's - and handled himself with great dignity in the face of some of the worst terrace racism this country has served up. He also seems a proper good fella.

As a television presenter, he is abysmal, no doubt about it. Even worse than Matthew Lorenzo. He should be banned immediately by FIFA and the Broadcasting Complaints Commission.

Why didn't the Football Italia chap (something Richardson) ever get a better job on TV? He was funny, and knew his footy.

80097[/snapback]

He was certainly one of the most talented footballers in Britain during the mid-80's-mid 90's - and handled himself with great dignity in the face of some of the worst terrace racism this country has served up. He also seems a proper good fella.

As a television presenter, he is abysmal, no doubt about it. Even worse than Matthew Lorenzo. He should be banned immediately by FIFA and the Broadcasting Complaints Commission.

Why didn't the Football Italia chap (something Richardson) ever get a better job on TV? He was funny, and knew his footy.

80109[/snapback]

James Richardson I believe - ah those were the days! Gazetta Football Italia on Saturday mornings :)

I agree he was great, but I guess he's still in Italy because he was fluent in Italian and loved his Italian footbll.

80097[/snapback]

80109[/snapback]

James Richardson I believe - ah those were the days! Gazetta Football Italia on Saturday mornings :)

I agree he was great, but I guess he's still in Italy because he was fluent in Italian and loved his Italian footbll.

80115[/snapback]

Yes I remember him, Channel 4! Started not long after Italia 90 if I remember rightly.

John Barnes is a shocker. He looks so uncomfortable in front of the camera and talks too fast.

Shit manager as well. Purchased a player for £5 million at Celtic, despite not actually seeing him play a game. lol

yeah hes useless. you can tell he is reading it all of the monitor in front of him!

nil all! sort of thing a women would say!

80220[/snapback]

Is it reallly........ :mad:

not at all. just your average non footballing women! :P

80237[/snapback]

Thats ok then! :)

80245[/snapback]

It's a good job I'm not average, eh?

Shit manager as well. Purchased a player for £5 million at Celtic, despite not actually seeing him play a game.  lol

80141[/snapback]

Great management ! :thumbup::wave:

80386[/snapback]

That's why you do so well in FM. ;)

Archived