Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

hows about

for tv (television not small radio's) i know some of it goes on in the general chat forum, but maybe a dedicated tv and film forum would un-spam the gcf?

edit p.s sorry if this has been mentioned (considered then rejected by petrescu) in the past but i'm still a relative newby

for tv (television not small radio's) i know some of it goes on in the general chat forum, but maybe a dedicated tv and film forum would un-spam the gcf?

edit p.s sorry if this has been mentioned (considered then rejected by petrescu) in the past but i'm still a relative newby

80622[/snapback]

You might get a sticky. :huh::( <_<

80622[/snapback]

You might get a sticky. :huh::( <_<

80642[/snapback]

Ooer! :o

• 1 year later...

well? not that i'm fussed anymore

Archived