Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Sheffield United

Yes mate sounds good.

I wont be with your lass though.

We'll go west street in city center pre-match its not as dodgy as the pubs round BL and bout 5 minute walk. And student prices :thumbup:

West Street is quality. I'm game for going in the Cavendish :thumbup:

Cant wait for this game now. Me Tommeh and Tevez making a little day and night of it stopping at our mates Uni for the night.

My mate who we are stopping with is a Sheff United steward aswell.

A steward aswell as a stooodent. What a w@nker. At least he's working I guess :dunno::mellow::unsure:

I'm only going to this game if you agree to make an appearance you fvcking layabout. :angry::P
We all know that wils the slag wont make an appearance.

You boys wana dig the knife any deeper eh? Semi final of the cup for me which i will be playing a monster part off. I get the feeling you lot miss me? :wub:

You boys wana dig the knife any deeper eh? Semi final of the cup for me which i will be playing a monster part off. I get the feeling you lot miss me? :wub:

Your priorities are wrong. I find it hard to miss somebody who I'm not even sure exists anymore. :cry:

Archived