Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Sheffield United

Mine haven't arrived, and they should have been automatically posted at the start of the week.

>_<

:rolleyes: Poor service for you then. The teams inconsistency seems to have rubbed off on the Ticket Office. It's probably worth getting in touch with the ticket office if they don't arrive soon. ;)

:rolleyes: Poor service for you then. The teams inconsistency seems to have rubbed off on the Ticket Office. It's probably worth getting in touch with the ticket office if they don't arrive soon. ;)

What is it with people this week? I may be old, but I'm not senile!!

:P

Sorted now, BTW....

Tickets came this morning. Row T x2.

If anybody has tickets close to the back which they don't want.

PM me and a swap can be arranged. :thumbup:

Row T is close to the back, isn't it? Ched, whats your seat number? I'm on Row T as well. :thumbup:

:giggle: I was just pointing out the obvious. You picked up your pension for this week? :whistle:

There's a distinct need for a fist-shaking smilie.... :angry:

Which row you on pal?

:giggle: I didn't mean it, I've always been told to respect my elders. :whistle::thumbup:

i'm not sure yet. my dad rang the ticket office on wednesday and brought them but i'm not sure which row i'm on as they haven't come yet. :thumbup:

I haven't been to a game since Coventry at home. This chap looks a likely candidate though. Anyone know how easy it is to get to Chester from Sheffield on a Saturday night? Blah blah national rail website blah blah please tell me.

Which row you on pal?

:giggle: I didn't mean it, I've always been told to respect my elders. :whistle::thumbup:

Been told it's row L, but I get the feeling there won't be many there. We're getting an early train. Keen or what?

I'm not that old. Really. :cry:

I, Atmosphere Ruddle, hereby tells thee, Standupandsing, that i am on train, 12.36 from Leicester.

V poor effort. 11:36 surely?

If no-ones booked ours we could still get the 12:36 as well actually. :giggle:

V poor effort. 11:36 surely?

If no-ones booked ours we could still get the 12:36 as well actually. :giggle:

11.36. So what are you going to do for 2 hours when you get there? 12.36 is where the love happens.

Yeah, we'll do 12:36.

Ched, i'm glad someone does see sense.

Can you not make the earlier one? :dunno:

Well, if it's an open day train or whatever they call it, then yes. But we'll see. Because i was told the tickets are reserved for that particular seay, and train. :mellow:

Archived