Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Sheffield United

>_<

All I've had all week is "When are we booking tickets" "What time".

I'm game for booking on the day, providing the prices don't suddenly shoot up.

How many of your lot coming...?

Names? ( I know Keith & Cory are coming )

I am going to the open day. Which means I will not be going to this match, but will be on the train with loads of (depressed) football fans. Joyous times.

Yid.

Do the open day & Game surely.

Yes mate sounds good.

I wont be with your lass though.

We'll go west street in city centre pre-match its not as dodgy as the pubs round BL and bout 5 minute walk. And student prices :thumbup:

Good move.

The Devonshire Cat is well worth checking out, especially for drowning sorrows after a more than likely defeat.. :cheers:

I swear they have their own ale? :dunno:

Indeed they do..

pump1.jpg

Devonshire Cat Best Bitter

Our Price: £1.95

At 3.8% our house bitter is the perfect session beer. It can be consumed at any time of day whatever the weather. Produced locally by the Kelham Island brewery exclusively for the Devonshire Cat this beer is a visitors treat. We recommend you try this pale ale with the famous house pie as our chef's endeavour to make the pair a perfect match. Cat bitter is a light and hoppy pale ale, easy on the palette with a floral bitter finish.

Archived