Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Sheffield United

Got tickets Joe.

However, he asked me for two names, so I said mine and Ben's 'cos you're not a season ticket holder.

He also said we've got to show NUS Cards on the day of the game. This could be a problem as I don't have one.

Got tickets Joe.

However, he asked me for two names, so I said mine and Ben's 'cos you're not a season ticket holder.

He also said we've got to show NUS Cards on the day of the game. This could be a problem as I don't have one.

You didnae get U16's? :dunno:

Got tickets Joe.

Pffft I'm sure we'll find a way around it. You could always say you left it at home because you didn't know you were supposed to bring it :dunno:

Got tickets Joe.

Ched, I've got student tickets as well but I don't think it should be a problem. We look like students. :thumbup:

Ordered my tickets today and got told you're not allowed to specify which area you would like to be sat in i.e. near the back. :rolleyes:

Ched, I've got student tickets as well but I don't think it should be a problem. We look like students. :thumbup:

Ordered my tickets today and got told you're not allowed to specify which area you would like to be sat in i.e. near the back. :rolleyes:

So much for what PJ said >_<

I'm guessing you got that black haired bitch? God I hate that woman with passion. :@

So much for what PJ said >_<

I'm guessing you got that black haired bitch? God I hate that woman with passion. :@

Most probably. :rolleyes: I wouldn't know because my mum rang up for the tickets, although she did say the woman she spoke to was a bit of an arse. :giggle:

I'll most probably end up at the back anyway, depending on whether we sell out. Unless we beat Scunny I can't see that happening.

Andy, 11.36?

Got tickets Joe.

:o

I'm going to actually go down on the system as going to an away game? :o

Madness.

Got mine today, asked about the upper deck and was told IF we sell out the bottom tier then they can sell in the upper, got my FT ticket as well only on coach 2 atm

That's weird, I would've thought we would've got given the rest of the lower tier? The lower tier has a total allocation of 3000, and we've only been given 1600-odd. :unsure:

That's weird, I would've thought we would've got given the rest of the lower tier? The lower tier has a total allocation of 3000, and we've only been given 1600-odd. :unsure:

we HAVE got the lower tier, if we sell all those we also get the upper

we HAVE got the lower tier, if we sell all those we also get the upper

But we haven't been given the whole of the lower tier, so surely we'd just get an extra allocation in the lower tier? The lower tier holds 3000, so if we sold that we'd get given the upper tier as well I presume. It's not very likely though that we'll sell 3000. :thumbup:

I haven't spoke to the Ticket Office about it but that's just how I see it. ;)

Just got my tickets through the post. I only ordered them yesterday, very quick service.

Mine haven't arrived, and they should have been automatically posted at the start of the week.

>_<

Archived