Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Sheffield United

Well, if it's an open day train or whatever they call it, then yes. But we'll see. Because i was told the tickets are reserved for that particular seay, and train. :mellow:

Yeah they probably are, although they shouldn't be..If that makes sense lol

Ched if you buy on the day they are flexible! :thumbup::whistle:

FAO Andy or Ched or anyone who is good with trains.

How much would my train ticket cost if I bought it tomorrow compared to if I bought it on the day?

If you purchased an EMT ADVANCE D Adult single it would cost you £9 either way. ;)

If you go on the Trainline website, click '2 singles could be cheaper'. :thumbup:

Hope that helps? :dunno:

FAO Andy or Ched or anyone who is good with trains.

How much would my train ticket cost if I bought it tomorrow compared to if I bought it on the day?

You getting Adults tickets? :whistle::giggle:

You'd save about 4 Quid by buying in advance.....but then you have postage/Ticket Chargers (Public Service my arse!).

Which train you thinking of getting?

Cant wait for this game now. Me Tommeh and Tevez making a little day and night of it stopping at our mates Uni for the night.

My mate who we are stopping with is a Sheff United steward aswell.

Same as me <_<

Going up friday night then comign back sat night or sunday morning

Won't let me have the 12:36 for some reason, might have to be 11:36 instead.

Andy just try and see if it will let you have it at all.

If that's the case just pay on the day?

It'll only be and you that have pre-booked so getting 2 seats won't mean anything!

Same as me <_<

Going up friday night then comign back sat night or sunday morning

Sorry to inform you Joeseph me and Tevez aren't stopping in Sheffield on the Saturday night now, partly down to Tommeh and some silly Cup Final he has on Sunday morning. :whistle:

We are still going though but will just train it now.

Do people also getting the train think we will be able to get tickets from the station on the Saturday?

Sorry to inform you Joeseph me and Tevez aren't stopping in Sheffield on the Saturday night now, partly down to Tommeh and some silly Cup Final he has on Sunday morning. :whistle:

Do people also getting the train think we will be able to get tickets from the station on the Saturday?

Yes.

Always, we are anyway.

Yes. It's what us lot are doing I think.

Get on the 12:36 for some atmosphere.

Ched, I don't need seats. Just outside first class will do nicely.... :whistle:

I am discussing with Tevez in a few moments time. When he takes the be right back status out of his screen name.

Thanks for the tip aswell mate. :thumbup:

I am discussing with Tevez in a few moments time. When he takes the be right back status out of his screen name.

Thanks for the tip aswell mate. :thumbup:

Tevez will love that train. He knows it.

Archived