Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

Leicester's Latest Music Star?

if they are sikhs from leicester, why are they pretending to be black men from south central LA...

i had the sound down, but that made me laugh no end!

i hate all this posturing and arm swinging and doing funny shapes with your fingers, but these two make you realise just how dumb it really is...

if they are sikhs from leicester, why are they pretending to be black men from south central LA...

i had the sound down, but that made me laugh no end!

i hate all this posturing and arm swinging and doing funny shapes with your fingers, but these two make you realise just how dumb it really is...

One of the guys is from Leicester, the one with the slight goattie beard, but your right WTF is with the black act, I didn't know South Central Leicester had such attitude!!!

No difference from most kids in the country pretending they are gangsters, they should be left on a street in compton and see how gangster they really are. I give in 5 mins before they are crying for their mummy.

:crylaugh:

Archived