Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Footballers you hate

savage

wise

any cov players

ashley cole

bellamy

any wolves players

deco

simeone

any forest players

lehmann

dean sturridge

any derby players

john curtis

oliver kahn

any other german

postiga

junior lewis

argentinians

kieron dyer

I'm not adding it to the list, because he has retired, but I have always had a HUGE disliking towards Mark Hateley. When he joined Rangers, I was outraged. :angry::mad:

#1 by a mile is Totti... other players I dislike are

Henry (has turned ever so arrogant under Wenger)

The Nevilles

Kezman (won´t ever forget his red card for a horrendous tackle during Euro 2000)

Lehmann

Soren Colding

Diouf

etc.

I'm not adding it to the list, because he has retired, but I have always had a HUGE disliking towards Mark Hateley.  When he joined Rangers, I was outraged. :angry::mad:

82179[/snapback]

WHY?

82199[/snapback]

I quite like Rangers. :ph34r:

Dennis Wise

Roy Keane

Alan Smith

Patrick Viera

David Beckham

82306[/snapback]

I didn't like him much before, but I'm reading his autobiography at the moment...fascinating read and has made me see Keane in a different light.

Haven't you read the bit about Alfe-Inge Haaland yet , I'm sure you'll hate him again after reading that. ;)

82378[/snapback]

Not got that far yet...but I'm sure the media didn't write about it in it's original context when they splashed it across the newspapers. :unsure:

• 3 months later...

Darren Huckerby - He's a scum player and a diving fool.

Neil Warnock - the cocky manager of the Northern N*rwich. he was so bitter after we stuffed them 5-1 at our place last season "its the last time i come here and try to play football"

Darren Huckerby - He's a scum player and a diving fool.

Neil Warnock - the cocky manager of the Northern N*rwich. he was so bitter after we stuffed them 5-1 at our place last season "its the last time i come here and try to play football"

141468[/snapback]

:D :D :D

Archived