Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Football Manager Diary II

Have just completed my first season at Anfield, 3rd in the league and reached the quarter-finals of the CL. Debating whether to sell Gerrard in order to strengthen my defence.

107283[/snapback]

Please post this in the FM Progrees Thread, cheers :)

I'm going to give this a bit of a rest for now but I may carry it on again at another time.

108091[/snapback]

Deeply disappointed in you Ricey! The football season is at an end, this forum needs livening up and you've got the chance to do that. I think you should re-consider.

I'm going to give this a bit of a rest for now but I may carry it on again at another time.

108091[/snapback]

Deeply disappointed in you Ricey! The football season is at an end, this forum needs livening up and you've got the chance to do that. I think you should re-consider.

109275[/snapback]

dito

108091[/snapback]

109275[/snapback]

Well I have no motivation to carry on the current diary because I can't even get a decent job.

How about I start a new Leicester Diary with all the players released who have been in real life so I have to build back up the squad again?

108091[/snapback]

109275[/snapback]

Well I have no motivation to carry on the current diary because I can't even get a decent job.

How about I start a new Leicester Diary with all the players released who have been in real life so I have to build back up the squad again?

109321[/snapback]

Sounds like a plan!!

108091[/snapback]

109275[/snapback]

109321[/snapback]

Sounds like a plan!!

109326[/snapback]

a bloody good plan old boy

Chesterfield born and bred

*hopes muz isn't from newcastle or something*

109473[/snapback]

lol

My dad lives in Chesterfield , im from Worksop bout 20 mins from Chesterfield. Neear Sheffield i am which makes me more northern than you chuck :D:P

Archived