Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Cheesiest Music Videos Ever

David Hasselhoff is becoming a recurring name. lol

Oh my god, how did i miss this video before!

This has to be the winner so far!

I was actually laughing out loud. The makers of the video want shooting!! :crylaugh:

David Hasselhoff is becoming a recurring name. lol

eskimos and motor bike stunts, and some of the finest video effects ever, throw in some africans, some angels, and a guy bobbing up and down in a weird mask.... what more could anyone want.

not to mention getting to see that drunk video, too!

So is it understood that unless anyone finds a video cheesier/weirder that The Hoff is by far the winner of Cheesiest video ever? lol

We should arrange a ceremony in his honour and give him an award. The strangest thing is, i bet he actually would turn up! :giggle:

This is in the same category as the Hoff. Not sure if anything could beat the Hoff though, did William Shatner do any videos?

Kaledon - The New Kingdom

Featuring Split Screen Solo, a Party Political Broadcast and possibly the most awesome end possible.

This is in the same category as the Hoff. Not sure if anything could beat the Hoff though, did William Shatner do any videos?

Kaledon - The New Kingdom

Featuring Split Screen Solo, a Party Political Broadcast and possibly the most awesome end possible.

Hahaha, its up there but Hoff still holds the title of Cheesiest Video ever for me!

I actually thought this was going to be an instrumental rock piece until the dweeb in all white showed up through those gates! lol

Archived