Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

PS3 >> 60GB version

yea thats what i keep seeing, so is it a case of if i can find a 60gb its the old stock and i am a lucky boy?

I'm not sure really. I have a 60gb, but I bought one when it first came out infact I have had mine a year exactly (during this week sometime - Not sure what day but fairly sure I bought it in this week last year)

yea thats what i keep seeing, so is it a case of if i can find a 60gb its the old stock and i am a lucky boy?

Yes I think so. When I bought my 40GB one a few months back I'd looked everywhere for a 60 GB version and the only ones I could find where ones being sold privately for ludicrous prices.

There's no real advantage in the 60 gb, my bro has the 60 gb and I have the 40 gb....difference physically, HD size and a couple of USB ports, in terms of use, NONE!!!!

what about backward compatibality? i hear the blue ray is slightly better on 60gb too...

I can't tell you where, as I don't know, but SF got one earlier this year purely for the back compatibility. I think you have to search for reconditioned units. It came properly packaged, in fact, it looked like it had never been opened and it works a treat.

Hope this helps.

No!! But you can buy a chipped ps2 for about £30-£40 quid, so I wouldn't worry my platinum haired friend!!!

I sold my PS2 but kept a couple of games for no apparent reason. Its always about the hair with you!! Maybe I could buy a ''platinum'' PS2 and buy ''platinum'' games..... :mellow:

:thumbup:

I sold my PS2 but kept a couple of games for no apparent reason. Its always about the hair with you!! Maybe I could buy a ''platinum'' PS2 and buy ''platinum'' games..... :mellow:

:thumbup:

Mate, it was not meant as an insult, infact as a compliment, it's a special something only us to on this forum have in common!!! :thumbup:

I was gonna say were like kindred spirits but I thought that might sound gay and scare you or likewise!!! :D

Mate, it was not meant as an insult, infact as a compliment, it's a special something only us to on this forum have in common!!! :thumbup:

I was gonna say were like kindred spirits but I thought that might sound gay and scare you or likewise!!! :D

ps mr singh when did kabadi players get so big?

i used to watch it on c4 and trans world sorts in my mis spent youth and they never looked like wwf wrestlers then!!

That's national rules kabaddi, punjab by default don't play it, they play punjabi\amar rules kabbadii which is full contact, a mixture of wrestling and rugby and tag.............. have a look at the kabaddi thread in general sports....the leicester kabaddi tournament is happening soon!!!

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=51012

Archived