Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Stockport Away

I'm Priority 3. I don't have a chance do I? :(

Im priority one n all :) WOOOOOT!

If my uncle doesnt go ill get you a ticket with his? cant 100% guarantee it i'll know more end of the week cos hes on holiday atm ..

:thumbup:

Im priority one n all :) WOOOOOT!

If my uncle doesnt go ill get you a ticket with his? cant 100% guarantee it i'll know more end of the week cos hes on holiday atm ..

:thumbup:

Thanks for offer mate, but I'll just go down on the 6th and hope there's some left.

Cheers anyway though ;)

I'm Priority 3. I don't have a chance do I? :(

It depends really. If you go down next Wednesday morning, you should be ok.

I'm not sure what demand will be like for this, we didn't take 1332 to a lot of last years away games so maybe we won't sell out? On the other hand, it's the first away game so everybody might want a ticket.

It depends really. If you go down next Wednesday morning, you should be ok.

I'm not sure what demand will be like for this, we didn't take 1332 to a lot of last years away games so maybe we won't sell out? On the other hand, it's the first away game so everybody might want a ticket.

We will sell out.

First away game, first time at Stockport for some time.

Gonna try anything to get me a ticket. Train is pretty cheap n' all.

Andy, I can get you a ticket for this if you're interested? My mate is priority 2 but he isn't going to this game so I can just use his name etc. ;)

Andy, I can get you a ticket for this if you're interested? My mate is priority 2 but he isn't going to this game so I can just use his name etc. ;)

Yeah that would be great mate, cheers :D

Enlighten me on how.

Say its not for you. Brother/Cousin etc.

Just avoid the mardy bitch. Just go and say one U16's for Stockport away and 75% of the time they don't even ask questions. Espcially when its someone your size :D

Archived