Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Stockport Away

I think you could be right.

Just had a text off her also, were getting the 8.40 train from Sileby to Loughborough, on from there to Nottingham then going straight to Stockport, arriving at 11.24.

Heavy pubbage :D

Looks like you'll be on the same train as me, other half and Scowmeister.

Have a look on my profile then you will see what I look like! Then maybe you could say hello :blush:

Have tried to store picture to memory.

I, for the record, do not look like Tara Palmer-Tompkinson.

Assumed wrongly that I'd be able to pick up a ticket from Edgeley Park for this, but turns out I can't. So don't suppose there's anyone who'd be able to bring one up to Stockport with them for a Leicester fan stuck in Manchester, is there? Just wondering.... :)

I'd prefer not to sit with the Stockport supporters!

EDIT: Sorted - turns out I can buy it over the phone from the Walkers, and pick it up here tomorrow.

Leaving at 11:30 which should get us there for 2 at the latest.

I know I wanted it to rain but I've just found out my wipers are on the blink so....light drizzle will do me thinks.

What happened to the train? :unsure::(

What happened to the train? :unsure::(

I ain't passing for u/16s mate, meaning train would be over £20 and fuel will only cost £25-30 tops, split between 3 (possibly 4 if Lofty's coming) people it's like £7.50 each.

Thanks for all your help anyway, sure we'll see you lot there.

Archived