Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

FIFA 09

theres one for pes 2009 so ill do one for fifa 09.

gameplay

basically if you want to see more just go onto youtube, theres tonnes of stuff whith a few more gameplay vids but cant be bothered to post them all. im sure most of you will understand that this is nowhere near finished either as you get may people on youtube whinging ' why is ronaldinho still at barca' etc etc etc etc etc but obviously this is a basis and things are added towards the end, just like 08, the demo was good but the finished product was much much better!

the next gen versions of this game are said to have over 250 gameplay changes!

good video -

i actually cant wait for this, i loved fifa 08 because the jump from that on ps2 to next gen was amazing but there are many things that needed and are going to hopefully be sorted in this new one. comes out october 3rd and personally i cant wait!

When is it out. September?

oct 3, which if im not mistaken is earlier than usual as it usually comes out around my brothers birthday on the 26th oct! demo is out 11th september but im hoping you can buy it for a couple of quid as i dont have xbox live therefore i cant download it!! :)

Each to there own, maybe I should not say this as a Pro Evo fanatic but my cousin offered me a game of Fifa 08 a few weeks back, My heart said "No, don't do it" but my head said "You have to try it"

Anyway to cut a long story short, I gave it a go and I must admit it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Still some aspects of the game that are very annoying, but on the whole it was great, the best Fifa ever, was and still is, Fifa 98 road to world cup.

The last Fifa game I actually owned.

Each to there own, maybe I should not say this as a Pro Evo fanatic but my cousin offered me a game of Fifa 08 a few weeks back, My heart said "No, don't do it" but my head said "You have to try it"

Anyway to cut a long story short, I gave it a go and I must admit it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Still some aspects of the game that are very annoying, but on the whole it was great, the best Fifa ever, was and still is, Fifa 98 road to world cup.

The last Fifa game I actually owned.

The last FIFA game I owned before I bought last years was FIFA 99. Other than that I bought ISS/PES. Last year's FIFA showed to me that EA aren't resting on their laurels, and have realised that having every licence under the sun might not neccessairly make a good game, so they've focused on improving the gameplay. I'm now a FIFA "convert"

Personally I find PES 2008 a bit too robotic and plastic for my liking.

The last FIFA game I owned before I bought last years was FIFA 99. Other than that I bought ISS/PES. Last year's FIFA showed to me that EA aren't resting on their laurels, and have realised that having every licence under the sun might not neccessairly make a good game, so they've focused on improving the gameplay. I'm now a FIFA "convert"

Personally I find PES 2008 a bit too robotic and plastic for my liking.

totally agree, fifa 08 is a ver good game but yes i do agree there are a fairfew things that are annoying but you get that in all games! lets hope like somebody said tha they concenrate on the gameplay this time and according to ea there is more than 250 major gameplay chages in the next gen versions so i cant wait, especially with the new transfers! did anybody watch the ronaldo free kick? looks quality, off to a tee!

Archived