Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

FIFA 09

I'm going to be dumb here.

How do I download demos off PSN.

Never tried it before :unsure:

Go on PlayStation Store (the column next to your friends list) click on it and then press latest and it will come up with all the latest things that has come out to download/buy. :thumbup:

Apparently a demo for Fifa 09 will be out of Thursday, I think it will be the demo for all formats but i'm not sure.

http://sweetflag.wordpress.com/2008/08/02/...ounced-for-ps3/

Can't wait.

Before Fifa 08 there was a competition between Fifa and Pro Evo, I know some people still go for Pro Evo but for me personally I think Fifa has now won the battle, It has the graphics, the licences, and now the gameplay (Even offline) and online is equally matched/a challenge obviously.

Although tbf I haved played on a newer version of Pro Evo lol but basically i'm a Fifa fan.

As much as I love FIFA and prefer it to PES I must say that licences mean nothing to me. If the game's shoddy but full of licenses what's the point? I play FIFA because it's better, not for the licenses.

Just played 7 hours of non stop pro evo, pretty sure if I'd had attempted the same on fifa I'd have shot myself 35 minutes in.

Face it its' been gash since '98 road to world cup.

It's a shame your taste in football games isn't as good as your taste in sigs. lol

I dont want to get involved in this debate, but i'm a PES man, and PES has always been credited with having better gameplay. Wether thats chaged recently i dont know, as i've notplayed on a recent FIFA. If i was to get a football game though now, it wouldbe 50/50 as to which i got. The last PES just wasnt up to scratch, and is just hardly any different to the last PS2 incarnation. Not good enough. I shall certainly be getting both demos's when they come out.

I dont want to get involved in this debate, but i'm a PES man, and PES has always been credited with having better gameplay. Wether thats chaged recently i dont know, as i've notplayed on a recent FIFA. If i was to get a football game though now, it wouldbe 50/50 as to which i got. The last PES just wasnt up to scratch, and is just hardly any different to the last PS2 incarnation. Not good enough. I shall certainly be getting both demos's when they come out.

Is y exact opinion. I was completely devoted to PES and questioned my brother's sanity when he bought FIFA 08 but where EA tried something new, Konami produced a really shabby product. On next gen EA owns. I really want Konami to get it's act together, I'll buy both games anyway, but FIFA always tries something new, and that encourages me to buy it.

Play both demos and you'll see why FIFA is all conquering.

• 3 weeks later...
And of course what goes in FIFA's favour is the sheer amount of content that's included. There's no doubting that the licence goes a long way, and with an unbelievable amount of leagues faithfully represented there's enough here to satiate even the most rabid football fan. Gone are some of the factual inconsistencies that riddled the last game -- in an answer to last year's review's gripes about the inaccuracies of the FA Cup, it's good to see that the final now takes place in an exquisite looking Wembley Stadium. While we can't vouch for the authenticity of some of the foreign leagues, we can attest that the lower English Leagues are all in order.

Confirmation that the English lower leagues do feature. :w00t:

Archived