Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

FIFA 09

are we going to set up an online league thing? should be fun

Yeah why not.

I think it would be class.

I want to do the Pro Evo one as well, but we will sort that out as we come towards release date.

Maybe we should all have a few weeks on Fifa and get used to it and then start thinking about a league format.

Yeah why not.

I think it would be class.

I want to do the Pro Evo one as well, but we will sort that out as we come towards release date.

Maybe we should all have a few weeks on Fifa and get used to it and then start thinking about a league format.

just fox talk members or other leicester fans?

Well,

Play.Com cancelled my pre-order :dunno:

So I will get it Friday from GAME, which is alright because I can trade something in and get it cheaper.

why?

im trading fifa 08 in, plus i have £70ish on my blockbuster account lol

I should have enough in my bank for it come Thursday...but on Friday i'm in from 8:50 and finish at 2:15 so im gonna have to leg it to Argos, get it for £35 and then go home and play it non stop.

at gameworld in Leicester they give out games early. I asked an if they had it in on Friday just gone cause I got gta a week early from there and they sed if I'm desperate theyll probably give it me thursday lol. obviously wasn't that bothered but 4 sum its a convenience so there ya go

at gameworld in Leicester they give out games early. I asked an if they had it in on Friday just gone cause I got gta a week early from there and they sed if I'm desperate theyll probably give it me thursday lol. obviously wasn't that bothered but 4 sum its a convenience so there ya go

my blockbuster friend just rang me to tell mie i can have it thursday, but i cant play it =( im out after work im p*ssed (off) now

Archived